PDA

View Full Version : Faltless Thank Yous

Eric Falt
10-14-2002, 11:32 AM
I would like to thank each member of the Faltless Racing team for an outstanding but very trying year. Thank you Laroy Montgomery for countless hours of support, scoring and camaraderie. Thanks Rob Bradlaw for being fast, consistent and dependable. Thanks Mark Andrews for all around support, good riding and the most crash award. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Seriously, we couldnít have done it without you brother! Thank you Chuck Ergle for going fast when we needed it and crashing when we didnít need it! :p Seriously, we appreciate you stepping up to the plate when we needed you. Ryan Andrews for chipping in whenever needed. We are taking lots of pictures before he goes pro and decides he doesn't know us anymore! ha! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Thank you to the women who supported us and made the pits more attractive to look at, Tammy Andrews, Kayla Andrews and Diane Falt. We arenít the easiest bunch of guys to support, but we certainly appreciate everything you do for us. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thank you to all our sponsors who helped make a championship year for us: M4 (the best pipe on the market), Action Suzuki, Raceworx (for the baddest *** motors on the track), Silkolene, Tsubaki, Michelin Tires (thanks Dave for all your help!), HJC and Blockworks. Eric Kelcher, you work you *** off every race weekend and in between. Thank you to the whole CMRA family for being such a great organization and a great group of people and to the racers for making it a fun year!

Must goÖ..there is a track in Daytona waiting on me and Diane! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

Eric Falt
10-14-2002, 11:32 AM
I would like to thank each member of the Faltless Racing team for an outstanding but very trying year. Thank you Laroy Montgomery for countless hours of support, scoring and camaraderie. Thanks Rob Bradlaw for being fast, consistent and dependable. Thanks Mark Andrews for all around support, good riding and the most crash award. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif Seriously, we couldnít have done it without you brother! Thank you Chuck Ergle for going fast when we needed it and crashing when we didnít need it! :p Seriously, we appreciate you stepping up to the plate when we needed you. Ryan Andrews for chipping in whenever needed. We are taking lots of pictures before he goes pro and decides he doesn't know us anymore! ha! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif Thank you to the women who supported us and made the pits more attractive to look at, Tammy Andrews, Kayla Andrews and Diane Falt. We arenít the easiest bunch of guys to support, but we certainly appreciate everything you do for us. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Thank you to all our sponsors who helped make a championship year for us: M4 (the best pipe on the market), Action Suzuki, Raceworx (for the baddest *** motors on the track), Silkolene, Tsubaki, Michelin Tires (thanks Dave for all your help!), HJC and Blockworks. Eric Kelcher, you work you *** off every race weekend and in between. Thank you to the whole CMRA family for being such a great organization and a great group of people and to the racers for making it a fun year!

Must goÖ..there is a track in Daytona waiting on me and Diane! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif

E. Templet
10-14-2002, 08:45 PM
Hey, what about thanking Suzuki for putting the SV into production? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif It surely is a hella-fun class and I'm looking forward to riding it next season.

E. Templet
10-14-2002, 08:45 PM
Hey, what about thanking Suzuki for putting the SV into production? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif It surely is a hella-fun class and I'm looking forward to riding it next season.