PDA

View Full Version : Hunter Morgans TWS Thanks!!

Hunter Morgan
03-28-2012, 12:33 AM
It was a great weekend overall. I can honestly say this was the first weekend my head has been back in the game in a long time! and it feels good but I honestly couldn't do it without the awesome sponsors I have backing me <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

First of all id like to thank THE man Jerry Morgan for being the best dad I could ever ask for!!

I'm in the best race suit and gear on the market thanks to Moto Liberty and RS Taichi, second to none!

Steve McNamara and Lone Star Track Days for the provided seat time, what a great group of people to work with!

Big thanks to Allan Campbell and Whoopies Cycles for the sticky Dunlops, most confident I've ever been on a race tire.

RaceworX- Jimmy C for his awesome tuning and advice, suspension felt like a million bucks and my race motor running like a dream thanks to Steve Upchurch.

I'd also like to give a HUGE thanks to Zac Chapman for being at the track and the awesome advice he always has to give.

Silkolenestore.com for those slippery lubricants, Motorcycle Tow Company out of Dallas for their continued support, Steve Guynes for helping me all these years and M2TX.com for the awesome website, to any I have left out I'm sorry it was truly an AWESOME weekend and I can't wait to turn the throttle on at Eagles Canyon!Thanks everybody <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Ryan Max Johnson
03-28-2012, 01:05 AM
Awesome job, Hunter!

Heinz Roy
03-28-2012, 07:41 AM
Congrats on a great weekend and thanks for letting us hang around too. Tell your dad thanks for the yellow duct tape. No racebike should be without it! See ya'll at ECR!

Dean Dufrene
03-28-2012, 10:22 AM
good job bro! thanks for the help this weekend! see you at ecr

Mark Windham
03-28-2012, 11:00 AM
You looked solid out there Hunter. Great job

Michael De Simone
03-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Well done Hunter! See you at ECR!