PDA

View Full Version : Heinz ECR Thanks...

Heinz Roy
04-19-2012, 01:37 PM
I wish to thank everyone for the help, advice and support! ECR was a blast and was able fulfill the remainder of my Prov Nov requirements. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif

Thanks to Robin (my wife and best friend) for letting do and be what I want do and be... Thanks to Kenny, Chris, Mariann, Ryan W, Phil, Ryan A, Michael, Daisy, Ken, Jane, Jerry, Hunter, Eric, Mitch, Chris N, Fred, Dustin, Wyatt, John, Cosmo, Keith, Randy, Bill K, Brian, David H., and so many others - if I missed you, I apologize. You are still very much appreciated.

A big thanks to Walter, Ryan, Nancy, Alan, Barry, Stewart, David, Linz, and all the <span style="font-weight: bold">CMRA</span> staff for making last weekend run so smoothly and giving us a place to play.

A special thanks to Ryan for teaching me how to deflate, fold and store the air fences. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/sleep.gif

Thanks to the corner workers for being there. I sincerely appreciate you guys out there. I learned Sunday in 11, it is a job but tons of fun!

Thanks to <span style="font-weight: bold">Road &amp; Track Suspension</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">Texas Tornado Boot Camp</span> for sponsoring the classes I run in. One day, I'm going to place to get me one of them certificates! Thanks to John at <span style="font-weight: bold">South Central Race Center</span> for the sticky Bridgestone tires and to Lisa at <span style="font-weight: bold">212 Decals</span> for the great looking decals and super quick turnaround.

Dustin, again, thanks for the bike! Still not doing it justice, but dang, it's a blast to ride! I promise to work harder and get a bit quicker every race!

Thanks all!

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/laugh.gif

Ryan Warren
04-19-2012, 02:05 PM
Always great seeing you and Robin at the track.

Dustin Sperry
04-19-2012, 06:19 PM
Heinz You did great out there. Got rid of the yellow shirt. I know you had alot of fun racing the bike. That bike has brought smiles to alot of faces. Always enjoy seeing you and Robin at the track. See you next time.

Michael De Simone
04-19-2012, 06:33 PM
Well done out there Heinz! It is always great to see you and Robin out there and even better to see you on the track!