PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Brooks! Some of us still owe you...!

Linz Leard
10-14-2002, 12:11 PM
Brooks Gremmels graciously invited a host of folks to come out and get some laps around MSR on Friday. Many of us racers took him up on his offer, myself being one of them. I was also one of the ones that forgot and failed to pay him before I left the track. I am certain, however, that I am not the only one who forgot to pay Brooks. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe each track session is $20. If you came out this past Friday and got some seat time on Brooks' dime as his guest, make sure you do the right thing and pay him back for that privilege. Send your reimbursement to:

Brooks Gremmels
c/o Whamtech/OGP Companies
8140 Walnut Hill Lane #504
Dallas, TX 75231

Linz Leard
10-14-2002, 12:11 PM
Brooks Gremmels graciously invited a host of folks to come out and get some laps around MSR on Friday. Many of us racers took him up on his offer, myself being one of them. I was also one of the ones that forgot and failed to pay him before I left the track. I am certain, however, that I am not the only one who forgot to pay Brooks. Please correct me if I am wrong, but I believe each track session is $20. If you came out this past Friday and got some seat time on Brooks' dime as his guest, make sure you do the right thing and pay him back for that privilege. Send your reimbursement to:

Brooks Gremmels
c/o Whamtech/OGP Companies
8140 Walnut Hill Lane #504
Dallas, TX 75231

JesseJohnson
10-14-2002, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I heard that bill is in the thousands. Everyone make sure to pay him!

Jess

JesseJohnson
10-14-2002, 01:37 PM
Yeah, I heard that bill is in the thousands. Everyone make sure to pay him!

Jess

Chuck Ergle
10-14-2002, 09:41 PM
I wrote my check and dropped it in the mail this afternoon. I only took one session Friday, but it really helped before the mini and big bike endurances on Saturday. Brooks is a nice guy, but I think even his generosity would have limits.

Chuck Ergle
10-14-2002, 09:41 PM
I wrote my check and dropped it in the mail this afternoon. I only took one session Friday, but it really helped before the mini and big bike endurances on Saturday. Brooks is a nice guy, but I think even his generosity would have limits.

Rodio
10-15-2002, 12:39 AM
Yes I did too. I took two sessions. i'am on my way to daytona. I will take care of my bill when I get back. sorry about that. I had a lot of loading to do with Eric Kelcher and my own trailer.

Rodio
10-15-2002, 12:39 AM
Yes I did too. I took two sessions. i'am on my way to daytona. I will take care of my bill when I get back. sorry about that. I had a lot of loading to do with Eric Kelcher and my own trailer.

Chuck Ergle
10-17-2002, 10:09 PM
Bump. Just a reminder to everybody who rode using Brooks' membership on Friday. $$$!!

Chuck Ergle
10-17-2002, 10:09 PM
Bump. Just a reminder to everybody who rode using Brooks' membership on Friday. $$$!!

Linz Leard
10-23-2002, 07:50 AM
Bump!

Linz Leard
10-23-2002, 07:50 AM
Bump!