PDA

View Full Version : Hallett Thanks

Jesse Davis
05-22-2012, 09:24 PM
I need to thank some folks that helped me out at hallett.

Ryan Andrews for being generally helpful on sunday, and for being a good friend. Its a shame that he no longer has a ride on sundays, but im thankful that hes there to help me out.

Dave gallagher is an invaluable asset to my racing program, and to my life in general.

David and Dawn sprague. I flat out could not be racing this season if it wasnt for their help. Thank you guys both so much.

Roger Albert. I have been struggling with front end issues all year and trying to get my new bike dialed in. Roger helped me make some changes this weekend, free of charge and i literally went 4 full seconds faster from friday to sunday. Now I have had everyone bounce on my bike a little here and there, and all the suspension guys are awesome, But this weekend i have to say thanks to roger for taking the time to come over and help me sort it out. Im running Ktech gas internals in my forks, and he has experience with them to put me on the right track.

The Altmeyers. Some of the most helpful folks in the club, thanks for everything on saturday.

See everyone at Cresson.

mark niemi
05-22-2012, 10:34 PM
with all of those cool people, how can things go wrong?
not really a coincidence that youre having fun and getting results too.

Roger Albert
05-23-2012, 02:35 PM
Thanks for the nod Jesse. Fun to be involved and make a difference. Next best thing to riches and gold and dancing girls (Id heard that that was what twiddling knobs would bring -- Im beginning to suspect I may have been misinformed)

I was busy enough this weekend that I only got to watch closely from the beyotch, but the front sure looked a lot less busy there.

As for all those other people you named, I dont trust one of them. Well, maybe B.A. To my eyes (theyre badly sunburned) he looks kinda reliable.

See ya
Roger

p.s. Niemi looks shifty too.

Jesse Davis
05-23-2012, 10:52 PM
Niemi is a shady one. Thats why i make damn sure not to have him help me with anything. Ever. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

John Hutchinson
05-24-2012, 10:18 AM
Great riding this weekend Jesse!