PDA

View Full Version : Moto-x helmet left at Cresson

David Branyon
10-14-2002, 02:29 PM
I am pretty sure my son left his moto-cross helmet at the Motorsports Ranch under the pavillion after the awards presentation on Sunday afternoon. It is a black and white youth model with visor and chin piece and had a set of goggles with it. If anyone found it and could get in touch with me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

David Branyon
10-14-2002, 02:29 PM
I am pretty sure my son left his moto-cross helmet at the Motorsports Ranch under the pavillion after the awards presentation on Sunday afternoon. It is a black and white youth model with visor and chin piece and had a set of goggles with it. If anyone found it and could get in touch with me, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,

James Entrekin
10-14-2002, 04:06 PM
Good news and bad news. I did see it sitting under the pavilion when I left at 7:00. I can't tell you if anyone else picked it up.

James Entrekin
10-14-2002, 04:06 PM
Good news and bad news. I did see it sitting under the pavilion when I left at 7:00. I can't tell you if anyone else picked it up.

David Branyon
10-15-2002, 09:41 AM
Thanks James. I called the track and they have it. Working on shipping vs. driving now.

Thanks,

David Branyon
10-15-2002, 09:41 AM
Thanks James. I called the track and they have it. Working on shipping vs. driving now.

Thanks,