PDA

View Full Version : 10/12-13 Cresson Pictures

iarnstein
10-14-2002, 03:00 PM
I was out on saturday and sunday shooting pictures with my new camera, and while all pictures weren't great, I shot about 1200 so I probably got you at least once. I quit on sunday right before the middleweight grand prix, didn't need another picture of Troy Green wining a race! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

This is the first shoot I have done, last year I did most of the races with far inferior equipment. This year I was going to race, but bounced myself in practice and broke my collar bone and decided I was far better at picture takin that road racin.

Anyhoo, email me at iarnstein@attbi and I will send you an email with a sort of contact sheet showing you what I have of you, and i'll quote you for the jpegs and/or prints if you want em.

BTW, Mr. Swarts of RRW axed me to take some pix for him, so we'll see if I get my 5 minutes of photo fame since getting Troy in the rag last feb. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

iarnstein
10-14-2002, 03:00 PM
I was out on saturday and sunday shooting pictures with my new camera, and while all pictures weren't great, I shot about 1200 so I probably got you at least once. I quit on sunday right before the middleweight grand prix, didn't need another picture of Troy Green wining a race! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

This is the first shoot I have done, last year I did most of the races with far inferior equipment. This year I was going to race, but bounced myself in practice and broke my collar bone and decided I was far better at picture takin that road racin.

Anyhoo, email me at iarnstein@attbi and I will send you an email with a sort of contact sheet showing you what I have of you, and i'll quote you for the jpegs and/or prints if you want em.

BTW, Mr. Swarts of RRW axed me to take some pix for him, so we'll see if I get my 5 minutes of photo fame since getting Troy in the rag last feb. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif