PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Dance Thanks...

10-14-2002, 07:26 PM
Well another race season is over and I am just now getting the bike sorted out, What timing! This season has been a Charles Dickens of a season; “the best of times, the worst of times”. Many thanks to many people. First and foremost too my wife, Gina; and children, Emily, Alison and Kevin, for putting up with their Daddy/husband spending an inordinate amount of time in the garage.

Thanks also to the CMRA; the BOD, the Brothers Family (Connie and Charles you all will be Missed), Brooks Gremmels, the McMahans, the corner workers etc… My apologies if I have left some one out.

Also thanks go to the racers in the Mini Endurance series. A great series; fun and economical racing ; wait that is an oxymoron isn't it. Thanks to Centrifugal Force team; Linz, Nick, and Chuck, for the loaner Parts and help. Thanks also to Mark Andrews for the help in figuring out how, and in what direction, to begin to start sorting out a FOUL running bike.

Last but not least. Thanks to my teammates. Jess Johnson for being fast, tireless and an ironman on the bike. Thanks to Byron Lee; Sorry the season was so short for you. Thanks to Derek Delpero for being there in a pinch. We'll get the bike sorted and Mystery Dance will be back next year!

Congratulations to EuroShop Waco for being Number One. You all worked your butts off and had every race covered. Kudos to Mark and Ryan for good Clean FAST racing all season long!

Sincerely,
Raymond Paris
#82 Mystery Dance Mini Endurance race team

10-14-2002, 07:26 PM
Well another race season is over and I am just now getting the bike sorted out, What timing! This season has been a Charles Dickens of a season; “the best of times, the worst of times”. Many thanks to many people. First and foremost too my wife, Gina; and children, Emily, Alison and Kevin, for putting up with their Daddy/husband spending an inordinate amount of time in the garage.

Thanks also to the CMRA; the BOD, the Brothers Family (Connie and Charles you all will be Missed), Brooks Gremmels, the McMahans, the corner workers etc… My apologies if I have left some one out.

Also thanks go to the racers in the Mini Endurance series. A great series; fun and economical racing ; wait that is an oxymoron isn't it. Thanks to Centrifugal Force team; Linz, Nick, and Chuck, for the loaner Parts and help. Thanks also to Mark Andrews for the help in figuring out how, and in what direction, to begin to start sorting out a FOUL running bike.

Last but not least. Thanks to my teammates. Jess Johnson for being fast, tireless and an ironman on the bike. Thanks to Byron Lee; Sorry the season was so short for you. Thanks to Derek Delpero for being there in a pinch. We'll get the bike sorted and Mystery Dance will be back next year!

Congratulations to EuroShop Waco for being Number One. You all worked your butts off and had every race covered. Kudos to Mark and Ryan for good Clean FAST racing all season long!

Sincerely,
Raymond Paris
#82 Mystery Dance Mini Endurance race team