PDA

View Full Version : Pirelli contingency / racer supply

shane carter
10-15-2002, 08:40 AM
I got home sunday night to find all my certs in my mail box. These would have been helpful this weekend. So, they expire in December, but we dont race until feb. What can be done on this? Mail order, heck I duno?????

Shane Carter
Team Mojo

shane carter
10-15-2002, 08:40 AM
I got home sunday night to find all my certs in my mail box. These would have been helpful this weekend. So, they expire in December, but we dont race until feb. What can be done on this? Mail order, heck I duno?????

Shane Carter
Team Mojo

kencyr
10-15-2002, 08:56 AM
If you found them Sunday night you had them all weekend, just didn't know it. Besides, you had good tires... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

kencyr
10-15-2002, 08:56 AM
If you found them Sunday night you had them all weekend, just didn't know it. Besides, you had good tires... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

shane carter
10-15-2002, 09:39 AM
Yeah they were pretty good. Tanx pimp daddy!
The first part of that last race, I was really feeling the Luvvv. If I hadn't tripple wheelied that restart, I'd have been raving over them. hehehe.
I hate friggin restarts, *&^$&^^&%#& ALWAYS happen to me when I'm winning. Then I panic and blow everyone of them (all season) When I see that red flag, I just want to runover the first corner worker I see with it. LOL. j/k
The certs come in saturday. I was at the track.

shane carter
10-15-2002, 09:39 AM
Yeah they were pretty good. Tanx pimp daddy!
The first part of that last race, I was really feeling the Luvvv. If I hadn't tripple wheelied that restart, I'd have been raving over them. hehehe.
I hate friggin restarts, *&^$&^^&%#& ALWAYS happen to me when I'm winning. Then I panic and blow everyone of them (all season) When I see that red flag, I just want to runover the first corner worker I see with it. LOL. j/k
The certs come in saturday. I was at the track.

cam2win
10-15-2002, 10:48 AM
Shane,
You can mail the certs to us and we will mail you tires. The only difference is that there is a shipping charge of $5.00 a tire. You can call me @ 913-226-9121 or e-mail me at jtaylor@racersupply.com

cam2win
10-15-2002, 10:48 AM
Shane,
You can mail the certs to us and we will mail you tires. The only difference is that there is a shipping charge of $5.00 a tire. You can call me @ 913-226-9121 or e-mail me at jtaylor@racersupply.com