PDA

View Full Version : Mini Thanks!

Linz Leard
10-15-2002, 11:32 AM
Well, for some of us, the time of the season has come when the tires cool off, the bikes get packed away in the garage, and the leathers get hung up and forgotten about for a little while. These things signify the time of the season when "thank yous," "kudos," and "props" are passed out. As such, Centrifugal Force would like to thank the following folks (in no particular order):

My Three Chix: Dina, Raynie and Sammi! You patiently allow me to play around and act like a big, irresponsible kid. Infinite thanks! Nick Marcuccio: We flogged your bike on more than one occasion this season, and everyone on the team took a turn at tossing it down the track, too! We appreciate the opportunity to try to keep it upright! Chuckie Ergle: You are stellar, brother! What else can I say? In '03, I vow to provide you with an even better scoot! Eric Kancir: Thanks for the support, the #51 loaner, and for being the silent and capable partner! Dave Harmier: Often hidden in the background, always helpful. I appreciate everything you do for CF and everything you have done for me over the years! The CMRA staff (especially Connie and Charles, Barry and Claire and the wonderfully animated Brooks!) and the BOD: Thank you for another great season filled with exciting and safe racing! Mark and Ryan Andrews: Just when I thought the bar could not be raised any further, you guys proved me wrong and made the chase as much fun as the catch! (Ryan, when you get to be a big-shot factory guy, do not forget the guys you used to pass on the track!) The Mystery Dance folks: You guys are some of my finest friends on AND off the track. Shall we do it again next season? I could go on and on, but suffice to say - thanks to all and see ya in 2003 where I will be once again considering retiring but the fun factor will (as always) prevent that from happening!

Linz Leard
10-15-2002, 11:32 AM
Well, for some of us, the time of the season has come when the tires cool off, the bikes get packed away in the garage, and the leathers get hung up and forgotten about for a little while. These things signify the time of the season when "thank yous," "kudos," and "props" are passed out. As such, Centrifugal Force would like to thank the following folks (in no particular order):

My Three Chix: Dina, Raynie and Sammi! You patiently allow me to play around and act like a big, irresponsible kid. Infinite thanks! Nick Marcuccio: We flogged your bike on more than one occasion this season, and everyone on the team took a turn at tossing it down the track, too! We appreciate the opportunity to try to keep it upright! Chuckie Ergle: You are stellar, brother! What else can I say? In '03, I vow to provide you with an even better scoot! Eric Kancir: Thanks for the support, the #51 loaner, and for being the silent and capable partner! Dave Harmier: Often hidden in the background, always helpful. I appreciate everything you do for CF and everything you have done for me over the years! The CMRA staff (especially Connie and Charles, Barry and Claire and the wonderfully animated Brooks!) and the BOD: Thank you for another great season filled with exciting and safe racing! Mark and Ryan Andrews: Just when I thought the bar could not be raised any further, you guys proved me wrong and made the chase as much fun as the catch! (Ryan, when you get to be a big-shot factory guy, do not forget the guys you used to pass on the track!) The Mystery Dance folks: You guys are some of my finest friends on AND off the track. Shall we do it again next season? I could go on and on, but suffice to say - thanks to all and see ya in 2003 where I will be once again considering retiring but the fun factor will (as always) prevent that from happening!