PDA

View Full Version : Racing Performance Services (RPSRaceTeam.com) Accepting Customer Applications

marcus mcbain
01-02-2013, 10:19 PM
RPS is now accepting applications from riders to be a private customer. We are looking for one or two riders that would like to particpate in programs that will provide a competitive edge. This is not necessarily just for "young fast guys", but rather for any racer at any age that just simply wants to compete at their best on a SV650 or larger displacement motorcycle. Customers will recieve:

- Complete Suspension Support (Revalve/Service/Repair @ the track - NOTE: We will offer GP Suspension Cartridges and JRi Shocks at sponsored pricing for these customers ONLY, otherwise I don't sell to the public)
- Mechanical Services commensurate for the program we design for you
- Anything we have in our trailer nuts/bolts/tools/etc. that you may need to get through the weekend
- Riding/Coaching from Myself and Danny Kelsey
- Track walks, help with lines, race strategy, etc.
- Professional Services - Press releases, resumes, and sponsorship assistance

I am really excited about this and look forward to working with 1 or 2 riders that will work alongside our team. RPSRaceTeam.com will continue to field Danny Kelsey in 2013 with young gun Austin Gore joining the team for CMRA races on a Yamaha R-6. I have hired a mechanic to make sure that "we got you covered" for your race weekend.

RPS customers and sponsored riders have won nearly 1000 races, regonal & national championships, track records, and national titles since 2003. Our previous customers and sponsored riders include Dane Westby (2004-2007), Ty Howard (2004-2005), Shea Fouchek (2005-2006), AMA Sports National Champion Dustin Doucet (2007), Daytona 200 mileage record holder Ricky Orlando (2004-2005), 2007 Horizon Award Winner Cory Burleson (2005-2007), and of course CMRA Champion Danny Kelsey 2006-present.

Interested racers can email me at mmcbain (at) RPSRaceTeam.com to talk about the opportunities.

Marcus McBain

marcus mcbain
01-04-2013, 10:47 AM
We now have one spot left.

Marcus