Eddie Burk
10-15-2002, 01:18 PM
Are you up and around yet?

Eddie Burk
10-15-2002, 01:18 PM
Are you up and around yet?

iarnstein
10-15-2002, 09:27 PM
Mike sez in an email to me today: "Nothing broken, badly bruised shoulder, badly
bruised heel, and a fairly severe groin pull. Other than that I'm as OK as I
ever was just awful sore."

So as I told him at the track, fortunately he landed on his head and so there was nothing there to get hurt.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

iarnstein
10-15-2002, 09:27 PM
Mike sez in an email to me today: "Nothing broken, badly bruised shoulder, badly
bruised heel, and a fairly severe groin pull. Other than that I'm as OK as I
ever was just awful sore."

So as I told him at the track, fortunately he landed on his head and so there was nothing there to get hurt.... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

racer550
10-15-2002, 09:41 PM
and all this time, I thought a groin pull was a good thing! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

racer550
10-15-2002, 09:41 PM
and all this time, I thought a groin pull was a good thing! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

smitht
10-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Glad to hear you are "just sore" Mike. I thought there might be more damage that you were not telling us about. That spill could have been real ugly for you (and Keith). You and Keith ride excellent, Congradulations to both of you for not getting tangled up with each other and congrats to each on your championship finishes. I know how hard you have worked this year, Mike, and you told me how hard Keith has worked, I'm glad I got to race with you and hope to see you next year.

Get better soon.
Todd Smith

smitht
10-15-2002, 10:09 PM
Glad to hear you are "just sore" Mike. I thought there might be more damage that you were not telling us about. That spill could have been real ugly for you (and Keith). You and Keith ride excellent, Congradulations to both of you for not getting tangled up with each other and congrats to each on your championship finishes. I know how hard you have worked this year, Mike, and you told me how hard Keith has worked, I'm glad I got to race with you and hope to see you next year.

Get better soon.
Todd Smith

Eddie Burk
10-16-2002, 10:29 AM
Cool, glad he is pretty much ok.

Eddie Burk
10-16-2002, 10:29 AM
Cool, glad he is pretty much ok.

Keith Hertell
10-16-2002, 01:20 PM
I'm happy to hear that your collar bone is OK. By they way you were holding it I thought for sure it was.
Get well soon, Mike.
Keith

Keith Hertell
10-16-2002, 01:20 PM
I'm happy to hear that your collar bone is OK. By they way you were holding it I thought for sure it was.
Get well soon, Mike.
Keith

Brooks Gremmels
10-16-2002, 04:27 PM
Watching Mike and Keith compete every weekend for the Classic championship was great. Keith trying to makeup for a bad tranny and Mike and Otter tuning the FZR at 4:00AM (see I can laugh about it 7 months later). Mike you gave us a scare, glad you're mending.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
10-16-2002, 04:27 PM
Watching Mike and Keith compete every weekend for the Classic championship was great. Keith trying to makeup for a bad tranny and Mike and Otter tuning the FZR at 4:00AM (see I can laugh about it 7 months later). Mike you gave us a scare, glad you're mending.
Brooks

Mike Petitpas
10-16-2002, 08:49 PM
Thanks guys. I'm already feeling a lot better.I sure did enjoy that class this year.Congrats again Keith you deserve the win. You were smooth and fast all year and most importantly you didn't crash. I have no regrets, I wouldn't have felt like I deserved the championship unless I had beaten you.I was going for the win and made a mistake.Are we going to have some fun next year or what?????????? Later, Mike

Mike Petitpas
10-16-2002, 08:49 PM
Thanks guys. I'm already feeling a lot better.I sure did enjoy that class this year.Congrats again Keith you deserve the win. You were smooth and fast all year and most importantly you didn't crash. I have no regrets, I wouldn't have felt like I deserved the championship unless I had beaten you.I was going for the win and made a mistake.Are we going to have some fun next year or what?????????? Later, Mike