PDA

View Full Version : Proud dad of Expert #494

Beckley Racing
03-11-2004, 09:57 PM
We just got back from Daytona, next year we will take the R6, but we had fun and he did excellent.
Check out the photo link #10N is #494 CMRA
Scott Beckley and notice how low that left handlebar is at nearly 100mph!
http://www.flattrakfotos.com/Riders04-Pro/10N-Scott%20Beckley/index.html

Seeya at TWS.

Christopher Corder
03-15-2004, 10:53 AM
Ed,

Scott looks like he is real comfortable on the R6 and getting faster every day. I am sure it is hard to go from a week of riding a dirt tracker to road racing but he did great.

By the way, thank for saying I looked good in my race. Not sure if I did but having you say it meant a lot. Looking forward to Oak Hill, my first weekend with NO YELLOW SHIRT!

Beckley Racing
03-15-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey Chris you had the Buell on a rail. The things I saw was that you are smooth and keep your line every lap. The bike has no track rash either. Some might be faster, but you also saw some of them being hauled in with the truck with mud attached and body work missing. Keep your head down and make laps... speed will come.

The kid (Scotty) got to a 1:49.7 a couple of times. All he needs is more road racing laps and he might just get the hang of this.

Thanks for your comments on Scotty. I don't care if he races or not I am just happy he is a good kid and friendly to everyone.

Seeya,
Ed Beckley

Christopher Corder
03-15-2004, 01:46 PM
Ed,

Nothing against Buells but it is an SV. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif It was nice to chat with you the minute I finished the race. You were going to watch Scotty race but took the time to speak with me. Really cool.

Scotty IS a good kid (a big reflection on you). He has always been super friendly to me. Are you guys going to try and make any of the upcoming Hallet track days?

Beckley Racing
03-15-2004, 02:50 PM
Dang I knew that Harley sounded like an SV!

Thanks again for your comments!
seeya,
Ed