PDA

View Full Version : Lost Rain Tires at TWS

Nate Weber
03-15-2004, 08:36 AM
Somehow my rain tires disappeared at TWS this weekend. They were not mounted on rims and are Metzler/Pirelli 180 rear and 120 front. They have one rain practice on them.

I was in the Yellow Pit Garage at the very end closest to the track and the side closest to the Tech area. The tires were under the center work benches.

Many people including the racers on the side furthest from the Tech area left before me and may have inadvertently picked them up, (I hope). The tires were not there when I loaded my stuff up.

Anyhow if you have any info regarding them I'd really appreciate it.

email me at
clawmark423@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Nate Weber
03-16-2004, 08:00 AM
ttt

Pierson Callahan
03-17-2004, 09:21 AM
I think we might have picked them up, were you on the other side of the black trailer? If so we have them and will bring them to Oak Hill, we ended up with two sets by mistake!!!

Nate Weber
03-17-2004, 11:57 AM
I may have been across from the black trailer, so many vehicles I don't remember. I was the one with the Red and Flat black 01 GSX-R600 #423 that came in on Friday night. Again, I was pitted in the big Yellow pit garage.

If you can bring them to Oak hill that would be great! I'm pretty sure I can Identify them.

Thanks a million!
Nate Weber