PDA

View Full Version : My Bike....

smitht
08-29-2002, 08:51 PM
My Bike woke up this morning from a long sleep super pissed and ready to rock! Thanks Action Motorsports!

I was just looking at the schedule and the Heavyweight Sportsman Experts gets to run twice. Once in race #16 and again in race #19. Usually these classed get moved around due to low entries. No big deal, heck, I'm not even an expert. I'm just glad I get to race this weekend. I will just check the grids before I go out and make sure if there is a wave start or no wave start!

Todd Smith #354

smitht
08-29-2002, 08:51 PM
My Bike woke up this morning from a long sleep super pissed and ready to rock! Thanks Action Motorsports!

I was just looking at the schedule and the Heavyweight Sportsman Experts gets to run twice. Once in race #16 and again in race #19. Usually these classed get moved around due to low entries. No big deal, heck, I'm not even an expert. I'm just glad I get to race this weekend. I will just check the grids before I go out and make sure if there is a wave start or no wave start!

Todd Smith #354

steve899
08-29-2002, 09:56 PM
You Rock! Todd

steve899
08-29-2002, 09:56 PM
You Rock! Todd

smitht
08-29-2002, 10:29 PM
Hey Steve!

C'mon up to Tulsa! Did ya hear, they're gonna run it BACKWARDS!? Crazy cool. I'm gonna play the Beastie Boys in my car for 5 hrs straght super loud while I drive up there!

smitht
08-29-2002, 10:29 PM
Hey Steve!

C'mon up to Tulsa! Did ya hear, they're gonna run it BACKWARDS!? Crazy cool. I'm gonna play the Beastie Boys in my car for 5 hrs straght super loud while I drive up there!

steve899
08-30-2002, 12:05 AM
Not this time , I let everyone else run Hallet ,I look forward to see how it went. My best wishes to everyone at Hallet this weekend , may everyone be safe. As for you Todd lets get a win at Hallet. steve899

steve899
08-30-2002, 12:05 AM
Not this time , I let everyone else run Hallet ,I look forward to see how it went. My best wishes to everyone at Hallet this weekend , may everyone be safe. As for you Todd lets get a win at Hallet. steve899

eric hagerty
08-30-2002, 01:26 AM
Hey Todd,
I be going /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
That Steve guy is a lost cause.....will drive 12 hrs to florida to ride but won't go to Hallett.....Wonder if his stripe matches my bike /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

What up Steve /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eric hagerty
08-30-2002, 01:26 AM
Hey Todd,
I be going /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
That Steve guy is a lost cause.....will drive 12 hrs to florida to ride but won't go to Hallett.....Wonder if his stripe matches my bike /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

What up Steve /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

steve899
08-30-2002, 09:59 PM
Eric , Remember stay on the gas and the force will be with you. In Florida I got the bike way sideways ,but stayed on the gas and rode it out,it does work. You and Todd be safe at Hallet I will be there the next time. later dude, steve899

steve899
08-30-2002, 09:59 PM
Eric , Remember stay on the gas and the force will be with you. In Florida I got the bike way sideways ,but stayed on the gas and rode it out,it does work. You and Todd be safe at Hallet I will be there the next time. later dude, steve899

eric hagerty
08-30-2002, 11:55 PM
Thanks Steve.....We will see if I remember that and can control my bladder when I am sideways /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
It won't be the same without ya....

eric hagerty
08-30-2002, 11:55 PM
Thanks Steve.....We will see if I remember that and can control my bladder when I am sideways /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
It won't be the same without ya....