PDA

View Full Version : Altmeyer Hallett Thanks!

Bryan Altmeyer
05-20-2013, 03:38 PM
Brandon had one of his best race weekends to date. The weekend started with an overall mini endurance win with Team Green Machine with David Tiede and Jesse Davis. Sunday was even better with his first podium finish ever on a 600. He didn't stop there though, he continued to podium in all of his 600 class entries. Huge thanks to Keith Hertell at Road and Track suspension for working with Brandon on getting his GSXR dialed in for the weekend and keeping him thinking straight. I would also like to thank all the great people at Lone Star Trackdays. They have supported Brandon all year with not only valuable seat time but they help support him off the track and are always giving him words of encouragement. South Central Race Center supplied the Bridgestone tires and they worked perfectly ALL weekend!

Other great sponsors that help Brandon each weekend are Taichimoto.com, Gear Authority, Bell Helmets, Silkolene, VP Fuel, and Galfer Brakes.

I would also like to thank the CMRA for a great weekend. Thank you! I hope everyone was able to get home safely and avoid all the bad weather.

James Newton
05-20-2013, 04:41 PM
Brandon did an outstanding job this weekend!! Huge congrats!!

Mark Windham
05-20-2013, 05:23 PM
Congrats on a great weekend!

Mitch Williams
05-20-2013, 05:39 PM
He was on fire! Congrats!

David Tiede
05-20-2013, 08:28 PM
He has easily dominated the mini-endurance all season, but it was awesome to see him hanging with the big boys on his GSXR all day! Way to go!

mark niemi
05-23-2013, 08:14 AM
He has easily dominated the mini-endurance all season, but it was awesome to see him hanging with the big boys on his GSXR all day! Way to go!

he's a fine example of what hard work and a great support group can accomplish.
congratulations!

Brandon Bones
05-23-2013, 08:17 AM
congrats Brandon!!!

Chris Randle
05-23-2013, 08:23 AM
That's awesome! Go Brandon!

Linz Leard
05-23-2013, 08:27 AM
That's awesome! Go Brandon!

Whoa! Look who's back!

Anyway, good job Brandon and hats off to Sandra for helping out this weekend at Pit Out. Awesome job by by mom and son!