PDA

View Full Version : 3KRacing - Hallett Thanks!

Scott Giarratano
05-21-2013, 12:25 PM
Our first trip to Hallett, and probably one of our funnest trips ever! The CMRA staff and the family of racers that make each CMRA event have taken us in and helped along the way. I have watched Tarah (F7 #861) Shaine (Jr. #166) and Hayden (Jr. #199) develop their skills both on and off the track as they improve their riding and their interactions with others.
Walter, Trey, Nancy, Jeff..... the Newtons, Nicky Doolan and Wyatt are just a few names that come to mind, not to mention the corner workers and tech staff. My riders live for the next race, and in the downtime in between they talk about what they saw Ty Howard do, or what Alan Phillips told them to try..
Enough thanks, we posted 1st and 2nd in Junior Motard, and Tarah had a 3rd place in Formula 7. We bring the bikes and the riders but none of it would be possible without the staff, crew and riders that make up the CMRA.

Thank you
Scott

jose gutierrez
05-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Scott it is awesome what you are doing with your kids, and they are gonna go far. Lucky for them they had a FAMILY supporting them. Quan is another great parent investing in his sons future. Thank you Scott for the great pics and I can't wait to see you and the kiddos at the next races. !!!
Keep it up !!