PDA

View Full Version : Turtle Racing 2 thanks

Lee Henry
05-22-2013, 12:16 PM
We don't usually post up thanks. Not that our CMRA staff and corner workers are not deserving. But this last weekend we received help from our competitors and also needed extra help from the staff and corner works.

First, thanks to the staff and corner workers that picked up our team mate and bike after a small crash on Friday. It always helps to see your team mate up and the staff there attending when you come around on the next lap. Also thanks to the person who gave us a rear master cylinder for our 250 after the crash. And I'm really proud of our 250 competitors on team Brawp who let us borrow the throttle cable from their sprint bike when our cable broke during the endurance race. How many people would do that?

Turtle Racing 2
Lee Henry

Linz Leard
05-23-2013, 08:21 AM
We don't usually post up thanks. Not that our CMRA staff and corner workers are not deserving. But this last weekend we received help from our competitors and also needed extra help from the staff and corner works.

First, thanks to the staff and corner workers that picked up our team mate and bike after a small crash on Friday. It always helps to see your team mate up and the staff there attending when you come around on the next lap. Also thanks to the person who gave us a rear master cylinder for our 250 after the crash. And I'm really proud of our 250 competitors on team Brawp who let us borrow the throttle cable from their sprint bike when our cable broke during the endurance race. How many people would do that?

Turtle Racing 2
Lee Henry

I was in The Bixtch when your guy bailed off. I have pix of that crash and, along with Ryan and Marion helped your guy to the meds (hope he's okay now, and I'm glad you found the bike - lol). I'll send those to you when I get them processed, Lee.