PDA

View Full Version : Our Racing Ministry

Zac Chapman
06-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Sorry we missed the last round of races at Hallett Motor Racing Circuit in Oklahoma. It was disappointing to miss a race for the first time in almost 2 years. Finances have been so tight with my recent surgeries and procedures that Dad and I just couldn't afford the fuel and hotel expenses, house payments come first right? I really missed my CMRA family, hanging out and sharing all the AWESOME things GOD is doing in my life. Dad really missed being there to do the prayer at Riders meeting and being out there on the track for the downed riders too! But be confident that we where in prayer the whole weekend for you guys and gals!

Howard Spurgeon
06-11-2013, 09:43 AM
Missed y'all at Hallett. Hope to see you at the next round.

Nancy Selleck
06-11-2013, 10:39 AM
What can we do to help y'all make it to the events?

Eric Falt
06-11-2013, 11:16 AM
Always good to here from you Zac !

Zac Chapman
06-12-2013, 08:59 AM
We've always trusted God to provide the finances for our ministry travel expenses and we're hoping to see you there at NOLA in New Orleans, La.!
If you would like to be a part of our ministry to help us make NOLA this weekend you can make a donation to my Benefit Fund Account through PayPal (gift tab) at flchapman@gmail.com or message me.

Heinz Roy
06-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Robin and sent you a little something. Hope it helps! Sorry we won't be there to see you in NOLA, but we will at Cresson!

:thumb:

Zac Chapman
06-14-2013, 12:13 PM
We are passing through east Texas on the way to NOLA now! Thank you to all who contributed & even people who desired to help but couldn't do so right now. I look foward to seeing y'all this weekend!

David Branyon
06-18-2013, 02:14 PM
Great to see you and your dad there Zac!