PDA

View Full Version : Trailer and gear stolen in OKC

Rich Wu
06-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Know that there aren't a ton of people here from OKC, but thought I'd post just in case someone comes across this.

My 2005 16X7 H and H trailer was stolen yesterday morning. It is white, and had a Greenlawn, Inc decal on the side.

Contents included an entire Ninja 250 less a frame, Holliday canopy, new in box M4 exhaust, LP front stand, spare 2nd gen SV forks, Alpinestars red/black/white leathers, two Suomy helmets, 2005 Honda Metro (yellow/white), Alpinestars blue/white gloves, Alpinestars back protector, Troy Bilt 3550 generator, and other various race items.

$1000 reward if recovered.

Please contact me at rich.wu@sbcglobal if you come across any of this stuff.

Heinz Roy
06-15-2013, 07:49 AM
Sorry to hear this! Will keep an eye out here in Dallas.

Nemo Cockrell
06-16-2013, 08:53 PM
Damn sucks ill keep an eye out

David Tiede
06-17-2013, 10:30 AM
Dude. :frown: Let me know if you need any help for Cresson. At the least you can pit near me and we can split my Honda Metro.

Rich Wu
06-19-2013, 07:11 PM
Fingers crossed! Was found by the cops sans scooter. Don't know how much of the gear is there, but I'll find out tomorrow when I get to pay $400 to get it out of impound. Cash only.

Two arrests were made.

Michael De Simone
06-19-2013, 07:18 PM
Glad to hear it was recovered and arrests were made!

Why do you have to pay to get it out of impound?

David Proler
06-19-2013, 07:19 PM
Um, that should be paid by the idiots that stole it. No question about it.

Rich Wu
06-19-2013, 08:03 PM
Glad to hear it was recovered and arrests were made!

Why do you have to pay to get it out of impound?

I really don't know. I assume the impound lot wants to be paid for their services and the guys in jail probably aren't good for it.

Assume I can request restitution for this, any damage, and missing stuff......but it will take a long time before I get paid.

Heinz Roy
06-20-2013, 08:39 AM
Glad something will be recovered. If you have insurance, they will (normally) cover the impound/storage fee. If not, you have to cover it. Trying to get restitution, as you said, will be difficult. Not a perfect ending, but at least something. Sorry this happened to you. Shame.