PDA

View Full Version : LSTD NOLA Thanks!!

Steve McNamara
06-17-2013, 06:27 PM
First off THANKS to every customer that supports our track day program!!!
We couldn't do any of this without our customers.
There are so many people and sponsors that make this team possible.
John with SCRC, Bridgestone tires, M4 exhaust, Shark Skinz, Super Sprox USA, James Compton/SBK Factory, XT Racing, GPR stabilizers, EBC brakes, Motorcycles Unlimited, Texas Speed and Performance, Vortex, Redline Graphics, and Lone Star Track Days staff and family.

It sucked that Eric got hurt on Saturday but a big thanks to Conner Blevins for filling in. He came right into our team like he had been there all season, rode well and had a smile on his face the entire time.

Gongrats go out to Brandon Altmeyer, a 1:46 lap time in his first stint, WOW.
Our veterans Mark and Andy put in a solid effort and the team had fun.

Thanks to Pit Mitch, Beth, Liz, Sandra, B. A., my wife Cheryl and all of the CMRA staff that bust their butts so we can race.
We look forward to the next BBE at Cresson and hope the other teams that had issues get their bikes together for that event.
It going to be a BLAST!!!!

Bryan Altmeyer
06-17-2013, 08:30 PM
I can guarantee Brandon will NOT run out of gas on the endurance bike and blow a 35 second lead again! Ha-ha we got lucky on that one. Thank you Steve for putting the team together and making it so much fun to be a part of!

William Guthrie
06-17-2013, 10:41 PM
Nice job guys

mark niemi
06-18-2013, 06:02 AM
ditto on Conner Blevins. He never practiced, went out and raced smart and was a pleasure to have in the pits. I never saw him take the smile off his face and it was good to see him interacting with the kids on the team. speaking for myself, racing with these kiddos has put a lot of meaning back into my racing life. im receiving much more than I ever expected. thanks mac!

marcus mcbain
06-18-2013, 09:03 AM
Congrats to you all. I think Mark and Andy have both been road racing in the CMRA since before a couple of your team members were born. :) Great job.

mark niemi
06-18-2013, 01:03 PM
Congrats to you all. I think Mark and Andy have both been road racing in the CMRA since before a couple of your team members were born. :) Great job.
Andy and I were talking in the trailer right before his session .He and I have endurance raced together since... idunno, maybe 98.And we were amazed at our kiddos on the team. And I was figured I was older than Conner and Brandon and Eric all added together. Fun stuff

Sean Gurevich
06-18-2013, 06:40 PM
In endurance racing, you don't often see a 1/2 lap gap between first and second place on the second lap. Congrats fellas!