PDA

View Full Version : Altmeyer's NOLA thanks!

Bryan Altmeyer
06-17-2013, 08:26 PM
What a great NOLA weekend and fatherís day! Brandon brought home 4 sprint podiums and an overall win with LSTD team in the 6 hour endurance race.

I would like to thank Steve, Mark, Andy, Eric and ALL of the LSTD family for believing and supporting my son and his racing efforts. I would also like to thank Keith with Road & Track Suspension. Keith does an outstanding job of making sure Brandonís bike is ready to go every race.
Thanks to John and South Central Race center. Brandon was throwing some great lap times down in his sprint and endurance races on his Bridgestone tires, some of the best tires out there!
Thanks to Gear Authority, Taichmoto.com and Bell Helmets for all the help and keeping him safe for the weekend.

I want to take a moment to also thank Wil Bolt for all the support and kind words he expresses to Brandon every weekend. Your support means the world to us. Next to Mark Niemi, Will has to be Brandonís biggest fan.

BA

mark niemi
06-18-2013, 05:57 AM
What a great NOLA weekend and fatherís day! Brandon brought home 4 sprint podiums and an overall win with LSTD team in the 6 hour endurance race.

I would like to thank Steve, Mark, Andy, Eric and ALL of the LSTD family for believing and supporting my son and his racing efforts. I would also like to thank Keith with Road & Track Suspension. Keith does an outstanding job of making sure Brandonís bike is ready to go every race.
Thanks to John and South Central Race center. Brandon was throwing some great lap times down in his sprint and endurance races on his Bridgestone tires, some of the best tires out there!
Thanks to Gear Authority, Taichmoto.com and Bell Helmets for all the help and keeping him safe for the weekend.

I want to take a moment to also thank Wil Bolt for all the support and kind words he expresses to Brandon every weekend. Your support means the world to us. Next to Mark Niemi, Will has to be Brandonís biggest fan.

BA Brandon has really been fun to have on the team. He's a great racer and competitor and motivates each of us to try and be better. Ya'll did a good job raising him and Keith did a great job in helping develop his skills. All we had to do was pick the fruit from the tree. If we can teach him to read a gas light, I think he'll be complete.

James Newton
06-18-2013, 08:09 AM
Another great job this weekend by Brandon!! Huge congrats!!

Keith Hertell
06-18-2013, 11:21 AM
Thanks and congrats Lil Buddy!!!

Michael De Simone
06-18-2013, 02:22 PM
Great weekend, Brandon! Grats!

Mitch Williams
06-18-2013, 03:39 PM
Brandon you just continue to amaze us. Keep it up and you're bound to get the attention and support you have already earned. Congrats to you and your awesome mom and dad too!

Mark Windham
06-18-2013, 09:56 PM
Congrats Brandon, you were KILLING it out there!