PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks?

Timo Geary
06-30-2013, 01:08 PM
OK - so the kids are wondering what is the laws & CMRA rules on bringing fireworks to Cresson?

David Proler
06-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Gas cans all over the paddock area and possible residue on the track? I have some good videos from the New Years Day fireworks show from Sydney, Australia they could watch!

William Guthrie
06-30-2013, 05:02 PM
This is David's first year so he doesn't know us very well, ask Linz...

David Proler
06-30-2013, 05:36 PM
Well I know Guthrie pretty well, so keep the fireworks away from him because his fuse is always lit and ready to burn.

Josh Henke
06-30-2013, 06:12 PM
You put out a gasoline fire with more gas, right? I know it's not water

Ryan Rutkowski
06-30-2013, 06:42 PM
page 5 of the rule book: "Fireworks of any type are prohibited at all events. Any person possessing, using or discharging fireworks may be ejected from the event premises and/or fined and/or have all fireworks in their possession confiscated."

And that's just our rules. The county and city I'm sure have some dandy ones too. Sorry.

Linz Leard
07-01-2013, 07:52 AM
page 5 of the rule book: "Fireworks of any type are prohibited at all events. Any person possessing, using or discharging fireworks may be ejected from the event premises and/or fined and/or have all fireworks in their possession confiscated."

And that's just our rules. The county and city I'm sure have some dandy ones too. Sorry.

Some people refer to this as the "Linz Law." I have no idea why. Wait. I do. :nono:

This is David's first year so he doesn't know us very well, ask Linz...

Hehe. I'm always willing to share. And four years later, there's still a raging debate over who did what. Well, except who bled all over the place and had to be sewed back together. No debate about that part. Scott Stephens, by the way, always makes me laugh. He never fails to ask me how many fingers I have and how many I expect to leave with at Hallett.

Kasey Lewis
07-01-2013, 10:10 AM
He never fails to ask me how many fingers I have and how many I expect to leave with at Hallett.

Sounds epic, sorry I missed it

Peyton Inge
07-01-2013, 05:22 PM
The county and city I'm sure have some dandy ones too. Sorry. Cresson isn't in the city and the county lifted the burn ban. Fireworks outside the gate and in Granbury should be a hoot!!

Now, what's our policy on beltfed tracers?

Mitch Williams
07-01-2013, 06:28 PM
Now, what's our policy on beltfed tracers?

I think it's nothing larger than 50 cal

Heinz Roy
07-01-2013, 08:31 PM
And only pointed at Mitch.

:bannana:

Sorry Mitch....been a long time since I have seen you to give you any static.

Mitch Williams
07-01-2013, 09:06 PM
It's ok. I've been dodging lots of bullets lately. Probably gonna get worse before it gets better.