PDA

View Full Version : Smileyman Wants To Thank...

SMILEYMAN
10-16-2002, 02:07 PM
I would like to show my thanks and gratitude to the following for making my season great!

Michelin Tires and David Hirsch for great service

Street and Competition for Racer Support and Outfitters Special

Vortex Racing Components for the contingency and quality parts

The CMRA, it's sponsors, Board of directors, staff, and volunteers! You work so hard while we are out there having fun! I really appreciate you all.

A.C. "Sonny" Freeman, my expert mentor and friend

Freddy Haltom and Fred Chapman for keeping my priorities on the straight and narrow

All the expert and amatuer racers who befriended me when all we had in common was a love of racing. Who knew we would all share so much. To all my friends who taught me, pushed me, competed so hard but made this year so fun, THANK YOU.

I look forward to knowing you all so much better in the future. Congratulations to all on a great and memorable season!
Smileyman CMRA (EXPERT NOW)506 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

SMILEYMAN
10-16-2002, 02:07 PM
I would like to show my thanks and gratitude to the following for making my season great!

Michelin Tires and David Hirsch for great service

Street and Competition for Racer Support and Outfitters Special

Vortex Racing Components for the contingency and quality parts

The CMRA, it's sponsors, Board of directors, staff, and volunteers! You work so hard while we are out there having fun! I really appreciate you all.

A.C. "Sonny" Freeman, my expert mentor and friend

Freddy Haltom and Fred Chapman for keeping my priorities on the straight and narrow

All the expert and amatuer racers who befriended me when all we had in common was a love of racing. Who knew we would all share so much. To all my friends who taught me, pushed me, competed so hard but made this year so fun, THANK YOU.

I look forward to knowing you all so much better in the future. Congratulations to all on a great and memorable season!
Smileyman CMRA (EXPERT NOW)506 /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

SMILEYMAN
10-18-2002, 01:36 PM
Bump! For all those guys at Daytona. Good Luck and let the CMRA shine! Smiley /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

SMILEYMAN
10-18-2002, 01:36 PM
Bump! For all those guys at Daytona. Good Luck and let the CMRA shine! Smiley /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif