PDA

View Full Version : Jacket measurements

Brooks Gremmels
10-17-2002, 03:06 PM
I am ordering the Championship jackets and still need to fill in some measurements. Would the following people email me with height, weight and waist sizes? Thanks.
Ken Cyr
Tom Thompson
Matt Wise (do you want Matt or Matthew)
Todd Thompson
Ronnie Lunsford
Steve Morey
Ryan Andrews
Carter Burkholter
Chris Smiley David Warner
Gary Sinclair
Chuck McCoy

Since some of these folks probably don't visit this forum, I'd appreciate it if you'd give them a call if you know them. Thanks.
Brooks
brooks@shogun.com
214.696.2393 ext 27

Brooks Gremmels
10-17-2002, 03:06 PM
I am ordering the Championship jackets and still need to fill in some measurements. Would the following people email me with height, weight and waist sizes? Thanks.
Ken Cyr
Tom Thompson
Matt Wise (do you want Matt or Matthew)
Todd Thompson
Ronnie Lunsford
Steve Morey
Ryan Andrews
Carter Burkholter
Chris Smiley David Warner
Gary Sinclair
Chuck McCoy

Since some of these folks probably don't visit this forum, I'd appreciate it if you'd give them a call if you know them. Thanks.
Brooks
brooks@shogun.com
214.696.2393 ext 27

Bob.Dietrich
10-17-2002, 03:33 PM
What do the Endurance Champions get?

Bob.Dietrich
10-17-2002, 03:33 PM
What do the Endurance Champions get?

Brooks Gremmels
10-17-2002, 04:29 PM
I give up? Worn out?
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
10-17-2002, 04:29 PM
I give up? Worn out?
Brooks

Bob.Dietrich
10-17-2002, 05:36 PM
That's Funny! :rolleyes:

But I thought we received a jacket as well. At least that's what my teammates told me.

I'm going to have to read the fine print on my rider's contract.

Bob.Dietrich
10-17-2002, 05:36 PM
That's Funny! :rolleyes:

But I thought we received a jacket as well. At least that's what my teammates told me.

I'm going to have to read the fine print on my rider's contract.

ysr612
10-17-2002, 09:47 PM
that funny my team mates will tell me anything to make me ride faster too.

ysr612
10-17-2002, 09:47 PM
that funny my team mates will tell me anything to make me ride faster too.

Brooks Gremmels
10-18-2002, 09:20 AM
Sorry for the lame humor. The Overall winners, mini and big bike, of the endurance series win Championship jackets.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
10-18-2002, 09:20 AM
Sorry for the lame humor. The Overall winners, mini and big bike, of the endurance series win Championship jackets.
Brooks

jgriffin
10-18-2002, 06:05 PM
overall big bike? not class champions? Ive been dupped. This cant be true.

jgriffin
10-18-2002, 06:05 PM
overall big bike? not class champions? Ive been dupped. This cant be true.

mcstealth
10-18-2002, 08:52 PM
I will pay up front half, the cost for four jackets for DynaTech. I'll figure out the rest later, but please order us some jackets.

I'm not going to complain(much) but class champions in any of the endurance classes(big or small) did as much or more than class sprint champion of the whiz bang 346cc class. No offense to the whiz bangers intended.

I'll get the measurements.

David

mcstealth
10-18-2002, 08:52 PM
I will pay up front half, the cost for four jackets for DynaTech. I'll figure out the rest later, but please order us some jackets.

I'm not going to complain(much) but class champions in any of the endurance classes(big or small) did as much or more than class sprint champion of the whiz bang 346cc class. No offense to the whiz bangers intended.

I'll get the measurements.

David

mcstealth
10-22-2002, 08:00 PM
TTT

I need a dollar amount please.

mcstealth
10-22-2002, 08:00 PM
TTT

I need a dollar amount please.

loren swor
10-22-2002, 10:22 PM
Big Air is interested in Jacket cost also.

Gotta admit, no pay from Cycle Werks, then no jackets.... a little disappointing /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif .

Overall endurance is fun, but not exactly a fair shake when running Lightweights against Unlimiteds.

Thank the Lord for Michelin /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif , Dave came through and helped us recoup some expense.

Brooks maybe you as compensation you can con Colin into posing with the winning class teams.

You can e-mail me at loren@bigairpylons.com.

Thanks,
Loren
Big Air Racing MSS

loren swor
10-22-2002, 10:22 PM
Big Air is interested in Jacket cost also.

Gotta admit, no pay from Cycle Werks, then no jackets.... a little disappointing /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif .

Overall endurance is fun, but not exactly a fair shake when running Lightweights against Unlimiteds.

Thank the Lord for Michelin /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif , Dave came through and helped us recoup some expense.

Brooks maybe you as compensation you can con Colin into posing with the winning class teams.

You can e-mail me at loren@bigairpylons.com.

Thanks,
Loren
Big Air Racing MSS

Jesse Davis
10-22-2002, 10:32 PM
well if you can just buy em...whats the point of trying to win one? or is this just another part of brooks's wonderfull business approach to our club?

Jesse Davis
10-22-2002, 10:32 PM
well if you can just buy em...whats the point of trying to win one? or is this just another part of brooks's wonderfull business approach to our club?

Brooks Gremmels
10-23-2002, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the compliment, Jesse, but I can't take the credit. The policy of allowing members to purchase jackets, especially those endurance teams that won their class but not the Overall, has been in place for years. Chuck Ergle has said that his team purchased their own jackets in I believe 1992.
Treating the "club", with its revenues in the hundred's of thousands of dollars, as a business is something that I'll not apologise for.
Now return to your graphic coloring book.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
10-23-2002, 09:23 AM
Thanks for the compliment, Jesse, but I can't take the credit. The policy of allowing members to purchase jackets, especially those endurance teams that won their class but not the Overall, has been in place for years. Chuck Ergle has said that his team purchased their own jackets in I believe 1992.
Treating the "club", with its revenues in the hundred's of thousands of dollars, as a business is something that I'll not apologise for.
Brooks

Jesse Davis
10-23-2002, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Brooks[/QB]</div></div>its photoshop dammit!

Jesse Davis
10-23-2002, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Brooks[/QB]</div></div>its photoshop dammit!

Brooks Gremmels
10-23-2002, 09:55 AM
This year the jackets cost $200.00 each. This is the same jacket, in different colors, as the one last year that cost $227.00.
I wish you'd enter the whiz bang 349cc class next season. The lightweight bikes are a ton of fun but there was no competition this year. I've spoken to several members who are going to race lightweights and big singles next season. You could put 17" wheels on a 450cc dirt bike and: roadrace, motard race, use as a pit bike or motocross (put the original wheels back on). Oh yeah, the gas tank is made of plastic as is all of the bodywork.

Brooks Gremmels
10-23-2002, 09:55 AM
This year the jackets cost $200.00 each. This is the same jacket, in different colors, as the one last year that cost $227.00.
I wish you'd enter the whiz bang 349cc class next season. The lightweight bikes are a ton of fun but there was no competition this year. I've spoken to several members who are going to race lightweights and big singles next season. You could put 17" wheels on a 450cc dirt bike and: roadrace, motard race, use as a pit bike or motocross (put the original wheels back on). Oh yeah, the gas tank is made of plastic as is all of the bodywork.

Jesse Davis
10-23-2002, 06:00 PM
that class has JD written all over it. look out geezers!

Jesse Davis
10-23-2002, 06:00 PM
that class has JD written all over it. look out geezers!

Brooks Gremmels
10-25-2002, 12:42 PM
I need some more jacket measurements. I'm waiting for One Way Racing's (Greg Wanless, Will Boldt, John Ross and Todd Rypka) team measurements. I also need Euro Shop Waco (Ryan and Mark Andrews) measurements (height, weight and waist). They won't begin making the jackets until I submit these details so please get them to me.
Matt Wise, I believe that you supplied this information but please send it to me again. Thanks.
The cost of the jackets is $200.00 each.
brooks

Brooks Gremmels
10-25-2002, 12:42 PM
I need some more jacket measurements. I'm waiting for One Way Racing's (Greg Wanless, Will Boldt, John Ross and Todd Rypka) team measurements. I also need Euro Shop Waco (Ryan and Mark Andrews) measurements (height, weight and waist). They won't begin making the jackets until I submit these details so please get them to me.
Matt Wise, I believe that you supplied this information but please send it to me again. Thanks.
The cost of the jackets is $200.00 each.
brooks

John Ross
10-26-2002, 07:32 AM
Hey Brooks,

I sent you an e-mail. Thanks!

John Ross
One Way Racing #1

John Ross
10-26-2002, 07:32 AM
Hey Brooks,

I sent you an e-mail. Thanks!

John Ross