PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone else noticed?????

darick
04-15-2004, 12:35 PM
This is in no way diminishing the awesome lap time that Mike put in at the last Oak Hill race event but it was of interest to me the comments made in the inside line thanking Jim Allen of the "AMA" Dunlop and a new tuner (to our neck of the woods) named Finelli. I heard there's quite the interest in his abilities.

Anyone care to comment?

I ride Pirelli's by the way.....so I'm not bothered that I don't get the "good" tires because they don't have the same policy views as say.....Dunlop management.

darick
04-15-2004, 12:35 PM
This is in no way diminishing the awesome lap time that Mike put in at the last Oak Hill race event but it was of interest to me the comments made in the inside line thanking Jim Allen of the "AMA" Dunlop and a new tuner (to our neck of the woods) named Finelli. I heard there's quite the interest in his abilities.

Anyone care to comment?

I ride Pirelli's by the way.....so I'm not bothered that I don't get the "good" tires because they don't have the same policy views as say.....Dunlop management.

SMILEYMAN
04-15-2004, 03:15 PM
I think Mr. Sanchez will make em both look good! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

SMILEYMAN
04-15-2004, 03:15 PM
I think Mr. Sanchez will make em both look good! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif