PDA

View Full Version : My computer ignorance & spelling has no end

KELLY DAVIS
04-22-2004, 10:59 PM
Is it possible to down load the pre entery form, type in the info, and email it to Nancy. Why cant I figure this out? I got the form downloaded, but I cant type on it. I know, I can here it now. Thats ok as long as I can get the help I need, poke away.

Thanks
kelly /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

KELLY DAVIS
04-22-2004, 10:59 PM
Is it possible to down load the pre entery form, type in the info, and email it to Nancy. Why cant I figure this out? I got the form downloaded, but I cant type on it. I know, I can here it now. Thats ok as long as I can get the help I need, poke away.

Thanks
kelly /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

twg
04-23-2004, 06:14 AM
The forms are saved (or viewed) in a pdf format. Adobe Acrbat is for read only, unless you have installed software that allows you to create pdf formatted documents.

If you try to convert it to a windows .doc document all you are doing is saving the entire form as a single image. Then of course you cannot edit the single image.

Print it out, fill it in, and fax that baby back to Nancy. Oh yeah do it today /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

twg

twg
04-23-2004, 06:14 AM
The forms are saved (or viewed) in a pdf format. Adobe Acrbat is for read only, unless you have installed software that allows you to create pdf formatted documents.

If you try to convert it to a windows .doc document all you are doing is saving the entire form as a single image. Then of course you cannot edit the single image.

Print it out, fill it in, and fax that baby back to Nancy. Oh yeah do it today /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

twg

KELLY DAVIS
04-23-2004, 08:09 AM
I was afraid of that, thanks

KELLY DAVIS
04-23-2004, 08:09 AM
I was afraid of that, thanks

jonlampert
04-23-2004, 07:14 PM
What I did last year was print it out, scan it, and then use image editing software (Paint Shop Pro) to fill the blanks in. You can probably skip the scanning part if you can convert it to a decent quality image file using some other means. I wasn't able to so I just scanned it.

jonlampert
04-23-2004, 07:14 PM
What I did last year was print it out, scan it, and then use image editing software (Paint Shop Pro) to fill the blanks in. You can probably skip the scanning part if you can convert it to a decent quality image file using some other means. I wasn't able to so I just scanned it.

Buck Beasley
04-23-2004, 07:51 PM
must be a boat guy........ :rolleyes:

Buck Beasley
04-23-2004, 07:51 PM
must be a boat guy........ :rolleyes:

waytooslow
04-24-2004, 10:08 AM
Actually the original PDF can be made to include editable fields, so the user can type in the info needed and then print out. I will be more than happy to help with this.

Scott

waytooslow
04-24-2004, 10:08 AM
Actually the original PDF can be made to include editable fields, so the user can type in the info needed and then print out. I will be more than happy to help with this.

Scott