PDA

View Full Version : Any Michelin endurance team need rider

Ty Howard
04-24-2004, 12:31 PM
I'm looking to ride a hour of endurance at Cresson on May 1. I was going to try and ride this weekend at Cresson but the weather is horrible. The endurance team must use Michelin tires. A 750 or R6 would be nice because that is what I race but anything 600 or bigger would be cool. If anyone is interested I would also consider riding a couple of more times later in the year. The last endurance team I rode for was Team Green Kawasaki and we won the overall championship. Just email me at Typhoonpowersports@Yahoo.com
Thanks, Ty

Ty Howard
04-24-2004, 12:31 PM
I'm looking to ride a hour of endurance at Cresson on May 1. I was going to try and ride this weekend at Cresson but the weather is horrible. The endurance team must use Michelin tires. A 750 or R6 would be nice because that is what I race but anything 600 or bigger would be cool. If anyone is interested I would also consider riding a couple of more times later in the year. The last endurance team I rode for was Team Green Kawasaki and we won the overall championship. Just email me at Typhoonpowersports@Yahoo.com
Thanks, Ty