PDA

View Full Version : BBS stuff

JesseJohnson
08-25-2002, 11:23 AM
If you are not approved yet, you can post in the "Newly Registered" section only.

I'm approving everyone I recognize from the ezboard BBS, until I get a list from the Brothers.

I'm also going to try to move stuff over from the other BBS.

Email me jester@frenzy.com if you have any problems.

JesseJohnson
08-25-2002, 11:23 AM
If you are not approved yet, you can post in the "Newly Registered" section only.

I'm approving everyone I recognize from the ezboard BBS, until I get a list from the Brothers.

I'm also going to try to move stuff over from the other BBS.

Email me jester@frenzy.com if you have any problems.

JesseJohnson
08-26-2002, 04:34 PM
NOTE: I'm still being quite liberal with the approvals in order to get people up and running. We will have to go back and prune them when I get a membership list. I like the idea of a non-member section, possibly subject to moderation. We'll see how that works out.

Jess

JesseJohnson
08-26-2002, 04:34 PM
NOTE: I'm still being quite liberal with the approvals in order to get people up and running. We will have to go back and prune them when I get a membership list. I like the idea of a non-member section, possibly subject to moderation. We'll see how that works out.

Jess

Jack Giesecke
08-26-2002, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the effort, Jess. This is much better.

Jack Giesecke
08-26-2002, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the effort, Jess. This is much better.

nee nee
08-28-2002, 01:28 PM
Not only is this much better.....IT ROCKS!!!

GREAT JOB JESS!

nee nee
08-28-2002, 01:28 PM
Not only is this much better.....IT ROCKS!!!

GREAT JOB JESS!

G Man
08-28-2002, 01:38 PM
much better, Now what happened with that other Jesse again. I was too late on the new board. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

G Man
08-28-2002, 01:38 PM
much better, Now what happened with that other Jesse again. I was too late on the new board. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

nee nee
08-28-2002, 04:39 PM
This rating thing is pretty cool, what exactly are we rating again?

P.S. I like the Sit Tight....you know we all need to be told this ...being racers and alll. We all have enough patience together to total one person!

nee nee
08-28-2002, 04:39 PM
This rating thing is pretty cool, what exactly are we rating again?

P.S. I like the Sit Tight....you know we all need to be told this ...being racers and alll. We all have enough patience together to total one person!