PDA

View Full Version : Need a Little Help

Mitch Williams
07-12-2014, 09:29 AM
My Vesrah sales website, http://www.bdtrackside.com/, isn't showing up very well in Google shopping results. I've been tweaking my "search engine optimization" but it just takes a while to get found.

If any of you have a website with links to other websites I would appreciate my site being linked. I will gladly do the same for you on my site. Also, any social media links or shares would be greatly appreciated.

If you are members of other forums (R6 forum, GSXR forum, etc) please put up a link to my site there as well. The better my website does the more discounts and give-aways I can afford for our local riders. I'm still a long way from breaking even on my CMRA contingency program. If you have the time please help me get some clicks.

Thanks guys

Mitch Williams
BD Racing

Ted Phillips
07-12-2014, 09:49 AM
If you haven't already, create some Adwords campaigns. Even $5/month will help a lot.

Mitch Williams
07-12-2014, 09:52 AM
If you haven't already, create some Adwords campaigns. Even $5/month will help a lot.

Did that this morning. Thanks!

Dean Dufrene
07-16-2014, 11:47 AM
are you familiar on how to use search engine optimization? I am sure there are some sites with links out there to help. I don't know any off the top of my head. Web crawlers and what they look for has changed recently. it's quality not quantity. I don't have the time to help, but find me at the track and I can give you some tips. I can say that niche websites are better than a website with a store. For example, your name will only become relative when people search for bdtrackside. Get another domain name that will use keywords that are searched ( I am sure vesrahbrakepads.com is taken, but if not buy it yesterday.) When people search vesrah brake pads your site pops up. If you are on the first page you will get more hits which should equal more sales. if not, RJL.com, etc etc... You can buy the domain and just forward it to your current website store page with the brake pads.

I am sponsored by Galfer but if you get rich dont forget the little guy ;)