PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - MSRH Feb 13-15, 2015

Barry Nichols
11-05-2014, 01:25 PM

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmra cornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR MSRH, PLEASE MEET IN THE CLASSROOM AT THE BOTTOM OF THE TOWER.

FRIDAY WORKERS:
$-Tia Berry
$-Peggy Berry
$-David Burzynski
$-Pam Alam
P-Jordan Lynch
Z-Keith Pyron-Colby Pyron
$-Jeff Jenkins
$-Jessica Hazen
$-Angela McWilliams
$-Renee Stephenson
$-Chris Hamlett
P-Josh Rodriguez
$-Lacy Short

SATURDAY WORKERS:
$-Tia Berry
$-Peggy Berry
$-Sammi Leard
$-Sebastian Nichols
$-David Burzynski
$-Pam Alam
P-Arron Dibble
P-Jordan Lynch
$-Karen Adams
$-Jeff Jenkins
$-Trey Walker
$-Andrew Forsythe
$-Jessica Hazen
$-Oscar Castro
$-Scott Finning
$-Debbie Finning
$-Donna Hasselman
P-Jesse Smartt
P-Shahay Shay
P-Dennis Valade

SUNDAY WORKERS:
$-Tia Berry
$-Peggy Berry
P-Judi Rowe
$-Mark Malcom
P-Bob Marshall
$-Sammi Leard
$-Sebastian Nichols
Z-Zach Morris-Steve Bui
P-Carter Rossner
P-Logan Barrow
P-Nick Hutter
$-Michelle Medhus
$-Nick Murphy
$-David Burzynski
P-Phillip Edwards
$-Debbie Pool
P-Arron Dibble
$-Quan Luu
$-Caleb Luu
$-Chris Headly
$-Jessica Hazen
P-Jesse Smartt

AIR FENCE:
P-Logan Barrow

Tia Talley
01-13-2015, 06:07 PM
Tia Berry
Peggy Berry
Fri, Sat, Sun
Cash

Thank You. See you soon.

Michael Snyder
01-13-2015, 07:14 PM
Michael Snyder
Sun
Prov Nov

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Judi Malcom
01-13-2015, 07:55 PM
Judi Rowe
Sun
Prov Nov

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Robert Marshall
01-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Bob Marshall
Sunday
Prov Nov

Judi Malcom
01-13-2015, 08:27 PM
Mark Malcom (my boyfriend)
Sunday
Cash

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Alan Etheredge
01-14-2015, 12:21 AM
Should you need sign-ups, Barry, add Sammi Leard, both days, for rent money...

Sammi is in. Thanks!

Zach Morris
01-14-2015, 08:13 AM
Zach Morris Sunday Prov Nov
Carter Rossner Sunday Prov Nov

Prefer Diamonds Edge :)

Thank you for signing up. Corners are assigned by order of sign up on this forum, need, and ability. We will do our best to accommodate. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Judi Malcom
01-14-2015, 09:26 AM
Mark Malcom (my boyfriend)
Sunday
Cash

I'd like to modify this from "Cash" to "Sub for Steve Bui (Prov-Nov requirement)"

Thanks Barry!!

Noted

Logan Barrow
01-14-2015, 03:27 PM
Logan Barrow
Sunday
Prov Nov/Air Fence

*****New for 2015*****Please be aware that you must work 2 Air Fence Days to satisfy 1 ProvNov requirement.*****

lee vrazel
01-14-2015, 07:05 PM
Hi Barry,

Lee Vrazel
Fri, Sat, Sun
Cash

Welcome back Lee. See you soon.

Steve Bui
01-15-2015, 06:21 PM
Steve Bui
Friday
Prov Nov Requirement

Thanks!

Nick Hutter
01-15-2015, 07:35 PM
Nick Hutter
Sunday
Prov Nov

James Jones
01-17-2015, 07:29 AM
Barry,
Annie has an important civic function; we'll have to skip Angleton.
See you at Texas World.
James

James, we will miss you both. Thanks for letting us know!!

Michelle Medhus
01-17-2015, 01:32 PM
Please sign up Michelle Medhus and Nick Murphy for Saturday the 14th and Sunday the 15th. Thanks Barry!!!!! CASH MONEY

Thank you Michelle!

David Burzynski
01-17-2015, 07:01 PM
david burzynski Friday,saturday, and sunday. cash

Hope to see you there, David. Thanks!!

Steve Bui
01-18-2015, 04:50 PM
Steve Bui
Friday
Prov Nov Requirement

Thanks!

Could you remove me from corner working for Friday? Thanks!

Yes. You are removed. Thanks for the quick notice.

Michael Snyder
01-19-2015, 03:28 PM
Michael Snyder
Sun
Prov Nov

Unfortunately a work commitment has arisen to prevent me from working this sunday. Please remove me from the list. Thanks, Ill do both of my days at TWS

Yes. You are removed. Thanks for the quick notice.

Melissa Messer
01-19-2015, 09:47 PM
Melissa Messer
Saturday and Sunday
Cash

Thanks Melissa. See you soon.

Terence Ladner
01-22-2015, 07:30 PM
Phillip Edwards
Sunday
Prov Nov

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Robert Marshall
01-26-2015, 06:15 PM
Sunday- Debbie Pool- cash

Pam Alam
01-27-2015, 01:07 PM
Hello!

Pam Alam
Friday and Saturday
Cash

Hi Pam. Welcome back.

Aaron Dibble
01-28-2015, 09:42 AM
Aaron Dibble
Saturday & Sunday
Prov Nov

Jordan Lynch
02-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Jordan Lynch
Friday, Saturday
Prov Nov

Colby Pyron
02-04-2015, 12:21 AM
Keith Pyron substitute for Colby Pyron Prov Nov on Friday

Michelle Medhus
02-04-2015, 04:26 PM
BARRY! I originally signed up for me, Michelle Medhus, and Nick Murphy for SAT and SUN but will have to drop to SUN only. Thank you. CASH.

We'll miss you Saturday. See you Sunday.

David Adams11
02-04-2015, 04:35 PM
Karen adams
Saturday
Cash

Thank you. See you Saturday 6:30am.

Jeff Jenkins
02-04-2015, 05:43 PM
Jeff Jenkins
Friday, Saturday
Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Umayr Kaleem
02-04-2015, 07:58 PM
Umayr Kaleem - Saturday cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Quan Luu
02-04-2015, 10:12 PM
Quan Luu
Caleb Luu (cmra licensed but only 14, can he cornerwork?)
Sunday
Cash please

Yes, since he is a CMRA racer, and familiar with the rules. He just cannot cross the track. I will se you both Sunday.

Nancy Selleck
02-05-2015, 10:29 AM
Chris Headley
Sunday
Cashola

Thanks!

Walter Walker
02-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Barry, Trey Walker and Andrew Forsythe want to work Saturday for cash.

They are in.

Steve Garcia
02-08-2015, 10:20 AM
Jessica Hazen
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Cash

Oscar Castro
02-09-2015, 09:13 AM
Oscar Castro
for Saturday
cash

Scott Finning
02-09-2015, 10:49 AM
Scott Finning
Debbie Finning
Saturday
Cashola!

Thank You!

Nancy Selleck
02-09-2015, 11:49 AM
Donna Hasselman
Saturday
Cash

She is in.

Umayr Kaleem
02-09-2015, 01:44 PM
I might as well cw Friday and Sunday also I suppose.

Cash

Pending

Angela McWilliams
02-09-2015, 03:39 PM
Angela McWilliams
Friday
Cash

Thank you Angela

Patrick Ortega
02-09-2015, 05:35 PM
Patrick Ortega
Friday
Prov-nov (air fence / where ever available)

Cancelled

Patrick Ortega
02-09-2015, 07:26 PM
Patrick Ortega
Friday
Prov-nov (air fence / where ever available)

Cancelled-----PLEASE DO NOT POST MULTIPLE TIMES

Umayr Kaleem
02-10-2015, 12:12 AM
I might as well cw Friday and Sunday also I suppose.

Cash

well actually, i'll let you guys know tomorrow (tuesday)

Cancelled

Patrick Ortega
02-10-2015, 07:48 AM
Unavailable. :( I'm sorry guys.

Cancelled

Nancy Selleck
02-10-2015, 09:30 AM
Renee Stephenson
Friday
Cash

Chris Hamlett
Friday
Cash

You are both in Thanks You!

Nancy Selleck
02-10-2015, 11:37 AM
Miriam Darnell
Friday & Sunday
Cash

Barry, she would like you to keep her on your sub list in case you are short-handed.

Okay

Nancy Selleck
02-10-2015, 12:00 PM
Jesse Smartt
Saturday & Sunday
Prov Nov

Umayr Kaleem
02-10-2015, 01:07 PM
well actually, i'll let you guys know tomorrow (tuesday)

okay yeah, i will not be corner working at all this weekend.

Cancelled

Josh Rodriguez
02-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Josh Rodriguez
Friday
Prov Nov

Barry Nichols
02-11-2015, 09:58 AM
We are still in need of workers, but only “Handlers”, people who can run fast, cross a hot race track, and pick up a motorcycle. We need people Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Although I appreciate everyone, please do not sign up if you cannot be a handler.

JaDonte Barlow
02-11-2015, 07:04 PM
Any spots left for Corner working Sat?
If i did Handling would that count as a prov- nov requirement. Also i did Air Fence last season on a Sunday(7/27/14), but it was signed off on a sat corner working day. Would i be able to work sat and have it signed off for my last sunday requirement.

Jadonte Barlow
Sat
Prov-Nov

Sorry corner working is closed for the weekend.

MichaelWoodby
02-11-2015, 07:10 PM
Michael Woodby
Sunday
Cash

Adam Rogers
Sunday
Prov-Nov

Sorry corner working for Sunday is full

Matthew Palmore
02-12-2015, 04:40 PM
If i did Handling would that count as a prov- nov requirement...

yes it still counts. your still corner working..your just the guy picking up the crashed bikes while the other person waves flags.

Barry Nichols
02-13-2015, 03:08 PM
Sorry...corner working for Saturday is closed and full.

Barry Nichols
02-13-2015, 03:09 PM
Corner working is closed. You can try again for Texas world next month.

Barry Nichols
02-13-2015, 03:12 PM
Corner working for Houston is now closed please only post for cancellations.

Shelley Wansley
02-13-2015, 09:09 PM
Hey Barry,
Do you still need Workers? If so me and Jim will do it!
Jim & Shelley
Sat. & Sun.
Cash

Shelley Wansley
02-13-2015, 09:15 PM
Oops just seen it closed. Sorry.

Michael Chenoweth
02-19-2015, 07:43 AM
When will TWS sign up be available?

Linz Leard
02-19-2015, 04:30 PM
Sammi Leard for rent money - both days.