PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

John Byus
02-22-2015, 12:28 PM
Hi All,
I am home now, spent seven days in the hospital. The injury list includes, broken ankle (two surgeries) broken wrist (one surgery), broken pelvis, fractured L5 (no surgeries).
I would like to thank everyone who helped me post crash at MSRSH (turn 1) big bike endurance on Saturday. I don't know your names, but thanks to the corner workers. If possible I would like to talk to you. I can be reached at 817 975 9220.
Ryan who always seems to appear out of nowhere when you need him!
Linz also showed up quickly and provided a smile and support during the loading process!
EMS workers who did a great job
David Roy who ALWAYS is there for me before, during, after the races!! (crash or not)
Sean Brown, for simply being Sean Brown a great guy!
Any of my friends in the pits who helped load up all my stuff to get it home.
The folks at Memorial Hermann who took care of me for me past five days.mif you see going to get hurt, that is place to go, the best trauma care in the world!
Everyone who has sent me texts and FB posts, it really helped during the past week.
All of the CMRA staff who always to a first rate job!
Last but certainly not least my wife, Marsha who now has to bear the brunt of caring for me while I heal!

Also sorry to all in the race for dealing with the red flag! I hate red flags.

Thanks gain,
John

Josh Henke
02-22-2015, 12:34 PM
Whoa! I just heard broken ankle at the track. So sorry it's not *just* that. Glad to see you posting. Heal quick!

Yorke Oldfather
02-22-2015, 02:25 PM
Damn! Sorry to hear about that, heal up.

Shane Zelm
02-22-2015, 05:18 PM
Glad you're back home and on your way to recovery. Hopefully we'll see you out there soon. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

Dave Felio
02-22-2015, 05:53 PM
John - You have no idea how relieved everyone is to hear you're still alive. We all thought she was going to kill you...

Get well soon.

David Branyon
02-22-2015, 08:09 PM
Glad to hear you're okay. Red flag is a bummer, but does not compare to one of our own getting hurt. Sorry and hope you heal quickly!

Chris Woolsey
02-23-2015, 05:51 PM
Who cares about a red flag?! Heal up soon man, we'll be here waiting!

Derek Thomas
02-24-2015, 08:41 AM
Now I feel really bad...I was yelling from the pits..."Get off the track"...not because of a red flag situation, but because I was really worried you might get hit...now, the fact you were not moving much, makes more sense! DUDE, just to make it back up to your feet, like you did, tells me your a Badazzz! Get well, soon, Mr. Badazzz!

Derek T.

Eric Falt
02-24-2015, 08:54 AM
Heal quick ! Hope you're back soon