PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - TWS March 21-22, 2015

Barry Nichols
02-23-2015, 05:17 PM
READ - READ - READ - READ - READ - READ

REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmra cornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR TWS, PLEASE MEET IN THE CLASSROOM IN BLDG 1 OPPOSITE REGISTRATION.

SATURDAY WORKERS:
F-Z-Karen Snyder-Michael Snyder
H-$-Tia Berry
F-$-Peggy Berry
H-$-Jim Wansley
F-$-Shelley Wansley
F-P-Judi Rowe
F-$-Mark Malcolm
H-$-James Bass
H-P-Steve Bui
F-$-Jessica Hazen
F-P-Grant Nibel
F-$-Art Horn
H-P-Barry Reynolds
F-$-Pam Alam
H-$-Mark Hill
F-$-David Burzynski
H-$-Lee Vrazel
F-$-Sebastian Nichols
H-P-Patrick Ortega
F-Z-Christina Shipley-Robert Marshall
F-$-Oscar Castro
H-P-Phillip Edwards
H-$-James Jones
F-$-Annie Jones
F-$-Sammi Leard
H-P-Colby Pyron
F-$-Chelsea Battaglia
H-Z-Melissa Messer-Dylan Deutschlander
F-$-Lisa Johnson
H-P-Josh Rodriguez
F-$-Dina Leard

SUNDAY WORKERS:
F-P-Michael Snyder
H-$-Tia Berry
F-$-Peggy Berry
F-P-Kimberly Eastburn
F-$-Lisa Johnson
F-$-Jessica Hazen
F-P-Grant Nibel
F-$-Melissa Messer
F-$-Art Horn
H-Z-Clayton Lackey-Barry Reynolds
H-$-Mark Hill
F-$-David Burzynski
F-P-Dylan Deutchlander
H-G-John Deutchlander
H-$-Lee Vrazel
F-$-Sebastian Nichols
H-$-Roger Kaatz
F-$-Christina Shipley
H-$-James Jones
F-$-Annie Jones
F-$-Sammi Leard
H-P-Spencer Gunderson
H-P-Isaac Bauman
F-$-Dina Leard
F-$-Sarah Dahms
H-$-Forrest Yelverton

AIR FENCE:
Isaac Bauman

Michael Snyder
02-23-2015, 05:54 PM
Karen Snyder - Sat- Prov Nov Sub - Flagger
Michael Snyder -Sun - Prov Nov - Flagger

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Tia Talley
02-23-2015, 05:59 PM
Tia Berry
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Handler

Peggy Berry
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Flagger

Thank you

Shelley Wansley
02-23-2015, 10:07 PM
Jim Wansley- Handler
Shelley Wansley- Flagger
Saturday
Cash
(Turn 8 if possible thanks)

Thanks

Kimberly Eastburn
02-23-2015, 11:06 PM
Kimberly Eastburn-Sun-Prov Nov-Flagger
Lisa Johnson-Sun-Prov Nov Sub-Flagger

Kimberly, I am adding you both to Sunday as you requested, but since you were not specific on who Lisa is subbing for I am adding her as a Cash worker as she cannot sub for you the same day you are working per the rules at the top of the thread.

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Judi Malcom
02-24-2015, 12:00 PM
Judi Rowe - Saturday - Prov Nov - Flag
Mark Malcom - Saturday - $$$ - Flag

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

JAMES BASS
02-24-2015, 12:53 PM
James Bass - Saturday - cash

James, since you didn't specify, I am adding you as a Handler. Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Judi Malcom
02-24-2015, 01:30 PM
Judi Rowe - Saturday - Prov Nov - Flag - Please delete this one (Sorry!)
Mark Malcom - Saturday - $$$ - Flag Please revise to Sub for Judi Rowe

Have to leave as Cash, your Sub cannot work the same day as you.

Steve Bui
02-24-2015, 02:23 PM
Steve Bui
Saturday
Prov Nov
Handler

Steve Garcia
02-24-2015, 04:01 PM
Jessica Hazen
Sat and Sunday
Cash

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Grant Nibel
02-24-2015, 06:30 PM
Grant Nibel
Sat.& Sun.
Prov-Nov
Flagger

Dennis Valade
02-24-2015, 08:18 PM
Dennis Valade Prov Nov Air Fence
Shahaf Shay Prov Nov Air Fence

*****New for 2015*****Please be aware that you must work 2 Air Fence Days to satisfy 1 ProvNov requirement.*****
Meet Ryan Rutkowski at the Air Fence directly after the final race of the day. Be sure he has your name as this is how you get credit.

Melissa Messer
02-24-2015, 09:37 PM
Melissa Messer
Sat $ Sun
Cash - flagger

Thanks!

Arthur Horn
02-24-2015, 11:21 PM
Art Horn
Sat & Sun
Cash

Thanks Art

Barry Reynolds
02-25-2015, 11:48 AM
Is it possible for me to use an alternate person for my prov nov on Fri the 20th and me to cornerwork for my prov nov on Sat. the 21st?

No, as the CMRA does not run the TWS track day.

Barry Reynolds
02-25-2015, 12:27 PM
BARRY REYNOLDS SAT-PROV NOV
CLAYTON LACKEY SUN- PROV NOV ALTERNATE FOR ME

Nancy Selleck
02-25-2015, 12:33 PM
Is it possible for me to use an alternate person for my prov nov on Fri the 20th and me to cornerwork for my prov nov on Sat. the 21st?

No because Friday is a Lone Star Track Day. Your corner working must be done on a CMRA day. At TWS that is Saturday and Sunday.

Pam Alam
02-25-2015, 01:13 PM
Pam Alam
Saturday
CASH
FLAGGER

Thanks Pam

Mark Hill
02-26-2015, 09:33 AM
Mark Hill
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Handler

David Burzynski
02-26-2015, 08:22 PM
david burzynski sat and sun flagger

Thanks

John Deutschlander
02-28-2015, 05:44 AM
Dylan Deutschlander Prov Nov Sunday Flagger
John Deutschlander (parent)

lee vrazel
02-28-2015, 03:43 PM
Lee Vrazel
Sat. and Sun.
Cash
Handler

Thanks Lee!

Barry Nichols
02-28-2015, 04:06 PM
CW Sign Up Still Open - NEED:

Saturday - Still Need 9 People, only 3 can be Flagger

Sunday - Still Need 12 People, only 6 can be Flagger

Air Fence is FULL

Sean Brown
03-01-2015, 10:03 AM
Hey Barry, how do we put Melissa on the permanent corner worker list?
Is there a way you can let us know when corners are open? It would help us dramatically. You know I have to have her working the corner for me. Make me some money girl.

I can do that Sean. Just be sure an let me know if for some reason she won't be there.

Patrick Ortega
03-01-2015, 12:38 PM
Patrick Ortega #998
Saturday - Prov-Nov

Roger Kaatz
03-02-2015, 10:30 PM
Roger Kaatz
Sunday
Cash
Handler

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Mike Brown
03-02-2015, 10:40 PM
Debra Brown
Sunday
Handler
Cash

Amanda Brown
Sunday
Flagger
Cash

Robert Marshall
03-03-2015, 07:50 AM
Christina Shipley working Saturday flagging for Robert Marshall -pro nov

Oscar Castro
03-03-2015, 12:50 PM
Oscar Castro
Saturday
Flagger
Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Robert Marshall
03-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Christina Shipley
Sunday
Flagging
Cash

Phillip Edwards
03-03-2015, 02:31 PM
Phillip Edwards
Saturday
Prov Nov

Barry Nichols
03-04-2015, 08:50 AM
TWS POSITIONS LEFT OPEN:

SATURDAY - 4 SPOTS HANDLERS ONLY

SUNDAY - 8 SPOTS HANDLERS ONLY

James Jones
03-04-2015, 09:14 AM
Barry,
Annie and I want work for Sat and Sunday for cash and fellowship.
James

James, it will be good to see you both again.

Linz Leard
03-04-2015, 09:40 AM
I was certain I put Sammi down on the list for both days in exchange for rent money.

She is in.

Nancy Selleck
03-04-2015, 10:57 AM
I was certain I put Sammi down on the list for both days in exchange for rent money.

Hey Linz,

I think you put it on the end of the thread for MSR Houston: http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread.php?31394-CLOSED-MSRH-Feb-13-15-2015&p=308965&viewfull=1#post308965

Colby Pyron
03-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Colby Pyron
Prov Nov
Saturday

Also my girlfriend Chelsea Battaglia will work for cash on Saturday IF something opens up and we can work the same corner. Thanks

I have you both in. Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

John Deutschlander
03-05-2015, 04:08 PM
Sean Brown
(Sub for Dylan Deutschlander prov nov)
Saturday

I will assume Sean is a Handler. Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Barry Nichols
03-06-2015, 09:02 AM
TWS POSITIONS LEFT OPEN:

SATURDAY - CLOSED

SUNDAY - 4 SPOTS HANDLERS ONLY

Melissa Messer
03-06-2015, 11:02 AM
Barry, John Deutschlander misunderstood Sean and I didn't find out about it until last night, but I am working his prov nov, on Saturday, not Sean. Hopefully this doesn't mess you up.

Okay, I have moved you on Saturday to working for Dylan Deutschlander. Sean is not working at all.

Spencer Gunderson
03-08-2015, 10:49 PM
Spencer Gunderson
Sunday
Prov Nov
Handler

Josh Rodriguez
03-09-2015, 12:29 AM
Hey Barry,
I don't know if you have room or not, but I noticed there are more flaggers then Handlers on Saturday,
If its possible, can be a Handler on Saturday for Prov Nov

Josh Rodriguez
Saturday
Prov Nov
Handler

UPDATED

Barry Nichols
03-09-2015, 09:04 AM
TWS POSITIONS LEFT OPEN:

SATURDAY - CLOSED

SUNDAY - 3 SPOTS HANDLERS ONLY

Jacob Nelson
03-09-2015, 12:35 PM
Jacob Nelson Saturday and sunday - cash
i worked for the cmra last time at msrhouston

I appreciate the interest. If you look directly above your post....Saturday is closed. I can give you Sunday if you want. Re-post and let me know.

Jacob Nelson
03-10-2015, 11:48 PM
Jacob Nelson Saturday and sunday - cash
i worked for the cmra last time at msrhouston

I appreciate the interest. If you look directly above your post....Saturday is closed. I can give you Sunday if you want. Re-post and let me know.

ill work sunday for cash

Patrick Hall
03-11-2015, 11:52 AM
Saturday: corner working for prov nov license.
Sunday: air fence for prov nov license.

Patrick we are FULL for Saturday and Air Fence

WE HAVE AN AIRFENCE OPENING...PLEASE RE-POST IF YOU WANT TO WORK

Jacob Nelson
03-11-2015, 10:10 PM
ill work sunday for cash
sorry no i forgot im going to provnov requirement substitute for Lawrence i forgot since i thought i was going to work Saturday but it was full and Sunday i was going to substitute

Jacob, Based on your post I don't know what you want to do. There is no Lawrence on my list. I am not sure if you want to work or not. You will have to be a little more clear. How about trying this:
TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:
REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

Isaac Bauman
03-15-2015, 10:55 PM
Isaac Bauman
Sunday
Prov-Nov
Handler

Barry Nichols
03-16-2015, 02:41 PM
TWS POSITIONS LEFT OPEN:

SATURDAY - CLOSED

SUNDAY - 2 SPOTS HANDLERS ONLY

AIR FENCE - CLOSED

Dennis Valade
03-17-2015, 11:21 AM
Shahaf Shay and Dennis Valade will not be able to air fence. So that spot is open for TWS.

I understand...thanks for trying.

Isaac Bauman
03-17-2015, 12:57 PM
Thank you

Thank you!

Isaac Bauman
03-17-2015, 12:58 PM
Isaac Bauman
Prov-Nov
Air Fence

You Got it.
*****New for 2015*****Please be aware that you must work 2 Air Fence Days to satisfy 1 ProvNov requirement.*****
Meet Ryan Rutkowski at the Air Fence directly after the final race of the day. Be sure he has your name as this is how you get credit.

Mike Brown
03-17-2015, 07:54 PM
Barry,
We will not be traveling to the event after all. Please take Debra and Amanda Brown off the list for Sunday.
Thanks

Too bad. Last TWS.... I understand though.

Barry Nichols
03-18-2015, 08:15 AM
TWS POSITIONS LEFT OPEN:

SATURDAY - CLOSED

SUNDAY - 4 SPOTS HANDLERS ONLY

AIR FENCE - 1 OPENING

David Dahms
03-18-2015, 10:50 PM
Hey Barry,
My daughter and her boy friend would like to corner work Sunday. Sarah has worked corners for track days before and riden track a number of times, and Forrest is new but wants to get on the track in the near future, both over 21. Would prefer same corner, prefer corner 13, but are available wherever you need help. They can't sign in so I hope my getting them on here is sufficient. This is a firm commitment from both of them.
**Sarah Dahms
Sunday
Flagger/Handler
Cash

**Forrest Yelverton
Sunday
Handler/Flagger
Cash

They are in.

Patrick Hall
03-19-2015, 02:07 PM
Barry,

Can I take that air fence spot?!

I also have a friend that is needing to give up his saturday corner work day he was doing and so we were going to talk to you Saturday to have me do it instead.

Both would be for prov nov requirements.

Barry Reynolds
03-19-2015, 04:30 PM
i have an alternate change. barry reynolds sat prov nov sunday mia blackwood alternate

David Dahms
03-19-2015, 08:24 PM
I am arriving Friday night w/ Forrest and will sign in. Sarah Arrives Saturday night and I will make sure she signs in. Thank You!!