PDA

View Full Version : I want Eric to stay on the BOD

panthercity
10-28-2002, 01:27 PM
How do you feel about Eric's resignation?

panthercity
10-28-2002, 01:27 PM
How do you feel about Eric's resignation?

ysr612
10-28-2002, 01:30 PM
you are faster on the keyboard then most people are on the track

ysr612
10-28-2002, 01:30 PM
you are faster on the keyboard then most people are on the track

Jesse Davis
10-28-2002, 02:27 PM
i want people to stand up for what they believe in, and stop being Lemmings. mho of course

JD

Jesse Davis
10-28-2002, 02:27 PM
i want people to stand up for what they believe in, and stop being Lemmings. mho of course

JD

panthercity
10-28-2002, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Glen Weir, ysr612:
you are faster on the keyboard then most people are on the track</div></div>Which is another reason I'm no longer on the track...

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

panthercity
10-28-2002, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Glen Weir, ysr612:
you are faster on the keyboard then most people are on the track</div></div>Which is another reason I'm no longer on the track...

/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

panthercity
10-28-2002, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jesse Davis:
i want people to stand up for what they believe in,

JD</div></div>Which is what I'm doin'.

panthercity
10-28-2002, 02:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jesse Davis:

JD</div></div>Which is what I'm doin'.

Jesse Davis
10-28-2002, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Bob Dickey:

JD</div></div>Which is what I'm doin'.</div></div>heh, fair enough!

Jesse Davis
10-28-2002, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Bob Dickey:

JD</div></div>Which is what I'm doin'.</div></div>heh, fair enough!

E. Templet
10-31-2002, 12:42 AM
I want Eric to do what Eric wants to do. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

E. Templet
10-31-2002, 12:42 AM
I want Eric to do what Eric wants to do. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

10-31-2002, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by E. Templet:
I want Eric to do what Eric wants to do. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>I agree. If the CMRA is going to a place Eric can't support, and Eric will never race WERA, then it seems that Eric is ready to take up needlepoint or AMA. If that's his decision, we should leave him alone.

10-31-2002, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by E. Templet:
I want Eric to do what Eric wants to do. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>I agree. If the CMRA is going to a place Eric can't support, and Eric will never race WERA, then it seems that Eric is ready to take up needlepoint or AMA. If that's his decision, we should leave him alone.