PDA

View Full Version : New-truck deals for CMRA Members?

Jonny 748
10-30-2002, 01:52 PM
Does anyone remember the post a few months back regarding some sort of discount on the purchase of a new pick-up for CMRA racers? Does this still exist? Was it Ford or Chevy?
Anybody know any other sweet deals on a new 2002 ext. cab 4x4 with 0% finance right now?
Texas is the Land of the Pick-up isn't it?
C'mon hook me up.

Jonny Lowery

Jonny 748
10-30-2002, 01:52 PM
Does anyone remember the post a few months back regarding some sort of discount on the purchase of a new pick-up for CMRA racers? Does this still exist? Was it Ford or Chevy?
Anybody know any other sweet deals on a new 2002 ext. cab 4x4 with 0% finance right now?
Texas is the Land of the Pick-up isn't it?
C'mon hook me up.

Jonny Lowery

Aaron Hlavaty
10-30-2002, 02:47 PM
That was me bro! I am a new truck manager for Chevrolet. Any CMRA member can buy any Chevy from me for invoice, minus any rebates or incentives. Call me at 1-800-725-3280 Aubrey Chevrolet. Thanks!

Aaron Hlavaty
10-30-2002, 02:47 PM
That was me bro! I am a new truck manager for Chevrolet. Any CMRA member can buy any Chevy from me for invoice, minus any rebates or incentives. Call me at 1-800-725-3280 Aubrey Chevrolet. Thanks!

Apexluv
10-30-2002, 03:13 PM
Hey folks!
This is not to be just looked over. I worked in New Car Sales for 8 years before leaving the industry to have more time to race. Anytime you have a manager in a new car department offering this deal, it is a good one. There are a lot of dealers out there blowing smoke. But, I have met Aaron and he seems really straight foward (rare in poeple in the car sales business).

New trucks and cars have exactly the same bottom line anywhere you go. So, when it comes to new vehicles, it is not what you buy ar how much it is. (there all brand new and cost the same in relation to the equipment they have) it is finding someone you can deal with easily and will get you the product you want.

Invoice minus the rebates or low interest is an excellent deal. You do not see offers like that on Chevrolet everyday.

P.S. Don't mess with him about the doc fee, every dealer has it.

Apexluv
10-30-2002, 03:13 PM
Hey folks!
This is not to be just looked over. I worked in New Car Sales for 8 years before leaving the industry to have more time to race. Anytime you have a manager in a new car department offering this deal, it is a good one. There are a lot of dealers out there blowing smoke. But, I have met Aaron and he seems really straight foward (rare in poeple in the car sales business).

New trucks and cars have exactly the same bottom line anywhere you go. So, when it comes to new vehicles, it is not what you buy ar how much it is. (there all brand new and cost the same in relation to the equipment they have) it is finding someone you can deal with easily and will get you the product you want.

Invoice minus the rebates or low interest is an excellent deal. You do not see offers like that on Chevrolet everyday.

P.S. Don't mess with him about the doc fee, every dealer has it.

Jonny 748
10-30-2002, 03:44 PM
Thanks Aaron and Jesse.

I love this board.
Hope I don't get banned.
Jonny

Jonny 748
10-30-2002, 03:44 PM
Thanks Aaron and Jesse.

I love this board.
Hope I don't get banned.
Jonny

Aaron Hlavaty
10-30-2002, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the plug Jess! I'll get your $20 to you a.s.a.p. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif (just kidding) See you soon. Aaron-A.R.O.C. Racing#66

Aaron Hlavaty
10-30-2002, 04:08 PM
Thanks for the plug Jess! I'll get your $20 to you a.s.a.p. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif (just kidding) See you soon. Aaron-A.R.O.C. Racing#66

Brooks Gremmels
10-30-2002, 04:28 PM
Aaron, thanks for thinking about us with the righteous offer!
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
10-30-2002, 04:28 PM
Aaron, thanks for thinking about us with the righteous offer!
Brooks

Apexluv
10-30-2002, 04:49 PM
Aaron, I always thought a standard birddog fee was at least $100 bucks man!

Apexluv
10-30-2002, 04:49 PM
Aaron, I always thought a standard birddog fee was at least $100 bucks man!

shane carter
10-31-2002, 09:06 AM
aaron, whats your email add

shane carter
10-31-2002, 09:06 AM
aaron, whats your email add

Aaron Hlavaty
10-31-2002, 09:38 AM
No problem fellers! Keep in mind that it's hard for me to bid a trade in that I cant see. It's like you're asking me "how long is this rope behind my back". However, you are more than welcome to buy one of my new Chevy cars or trucks at invoice minus any rebates that are currently available. $100.00 Jesse? You Texans think BIG!
Email is highrpm955@netscape.net

Aaron Hlavaty
10-31-2002, 09:38 AM
No problem fellers! Keep in mind that it's hard for me to bid a trade in that I cant see. It's like you're asking me "how long is this rope behind my back". However, you are more than welcome to buy one of my new Chevy cars or trucks at invoice minus any rebates that are currently available. $100.00 Jesse? You Texans think BIG!
Email is highrpm955@netscape.net

10-31-2002, 10:11 AM
Hey Jonny! It is Steve, wazzzup bro! Hey Aaron has been a freind for several years. We use to race YSR's together about 5 years ago. He is a stand up dude and will give you a hell of a deal on a truck. I was down in Lawton and he made me a steal of a deal on a new 02 HD Crewcab. Talk to ya later! How is Cali?

10-31-2002, 10:11 AM
Hey Jonny! It is Steve, wazzzup bro! Hey Aaron has been a freind for several years. We use to race YSR's together about 5 years ago. He is a stand up dude and will give you a hell of a deal on a truck. I was down in Lawton and he made me a steal of a deal on a new 02 HD Crewcab. Talk to ya later! How is Cali?

Manny Poulis
11-01-2002, 10:34 PM
Hay Aaron, i was reading this post and realised i just bought a pair of dirt bike pants from you on ebay. Man what a small world, the othe funny thing is i work at a GMC dealership, so if any one out there needs a new truck i be happy to do the same thing of invoice less rebates, i primarly sell used trucks and cars on Ebay however, you folks are welcome to check out my auctions @ MANNY269, well talk to you soon and look forward to those pants, thank you, MAnny

Manny Poulis
11-01-2002, 10:34 PM
Hay Aaron, i was reading this post and realised i just bought a pair of dirt bike pants from you on ebay. Man what a small world, the othe funny thing is i work at a GMC dealership, so if any one out there needs a new truck i be happy to do the same thing of invoice less rebates, i primarly sell used trucks and cars on Ebay however, you folks are welcome to check out my auctions @ MANNY269, well talk to you soon and look forward to those pants, thank you, MAnny

Aaron Hlavaty
11-02-2002, 08:57 AM
Wow. this is a small world. Did you race with CMRA this year Manny?

Aaron Hlavaty
11-02-2002, 08:57 AM
Wow. this is a small world. Did you race with CMRA this year Manny?