PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - RACE 6 - MSR, JULY 23-24, 2016

Barry Nichols
06-27-2016, 08:04 AM
REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmra cornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR MSR:

SATURDAY WORKERS:
H-$-TIA BERRY
F-$-PEGGY BERRY
F-$-KANDIS GORNEAU
H-P-MIKEY NGUYEN
F-P-TIMOTHY TRAN
F-$-STEPHEN SARACINI
H-P-ROBB HOLLIS
H-$-JAMES JONES
F-$-ART HORN
H-P-STEVEN SHAKESPEARE
F-$-BRITNI HIDLEBAUGH
F-$-ALEXIS HIDLEBAUGH
H-$-DON WAGNON
F-P-JAKE BOATRIGHT
H-Z-DALTON ARNAUD Z RON SUSSMAN
H-$-JASON BUIE
F-$-AIDAN PEREZ
H-$-FRANK BURZYNSKI
H-P-CHAD MCCORD
H-$-CHANDLAR SLAGLE
F-$-JILL SLAGLE
H-$-PATRICK ORTEGA
F-$-PAM ALAM
H-$-JIM WANSLEY
F-$-SHELLEY WANSLEY

SUNDAY WORKERS:
H-P-BRYAN PAULL
H-$-TIA BERRY
F-$-PEGGY BERRY
F-$-KANDIS GORNEAU
F-P-MIKEY NGUYEN
H-P-TIMOTHY TRAN
H-P-ROBB HOLLIS
H-$-JAMES JONES
F-$-ART HORN
F-$-BRITNI HIDLEBAUGH
F-$-ALEXIS HIDLEBAUGH
H-$-DON WAGNON
H-$-JASON BUIE
F-$-AIDAN PEREZ
H-$-FRANK BURZYNSKI
H-P-ANDRE DESHONG
H-$-JEREMIAH MORENO
H-$-ED GONZALEZ
H-P-JONOTHAN ROCHA
H-P-NOE CASTILLO

Bryan Paull
06-27-2016, 09:19 AM
Bryan Paull
Sunday
PROV-NOV
HANDLER

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Tia Talley
06-27-2016, 12:11 PM
Tia Berry
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Handler

Peggy Berry
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Flagger

WELCOME BACK

Melissa Tomlinson
06-27-2016, 04:47 PM
Kandis Gorneau
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Flagger (But can do either)

YOU ARE IN

Mike Nguyen
06-28-2016, 08:15 AM
Mikey Nguyen
Prov Nov
Saturday- handler
Sunday- flagger

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Timothy Tran
06-28-2016, 08:52 AM
Timothy Tran
Prov Nov
Saturday - Flagger
Sunday - Handler

Stephen Saracini
06-28-2016, 12:53 PM
Stephen Saracini
Cash
Saturday - Flagger

IN

Robb Hollis
Prov-Nov
Saturday and Sunday - Handler

James Jones
06-29-2016, 02:05 PM
Barry,
I want to work Saturday and Sunday for cash and fellowship.
Annie has an important commitment and won't be able to come.
James

THANK YOU JAMES

Arthur Horn
06-30-2016, 02:58 PM
Art Horn, Sat & Sun, Cash.

IN

Steven shakespeare
06-30-2016, 06:41 PM
Steven Shakespeare
Prov nov
Saturday
Flagged or handler

Pamela Dinsmore
07-03-2016, 06:06 PM
Britni Hidlebaugh and Alexis Hidlebaugh both days cash

YOU GOT IT

Don Wagnon
07-03-2016, 06:07 PM
Barry,

I'd like to do Saturday and Sunday with James Jones for cash and a sun tan.

Thanks
Don

I CAN PROMISE THE CASH, AND I'M SURE A TEXAS SUMMER WILL PROVIDE THE BURN TAN

Jacob Boatright
07-04-2016, 11:56 PM
Jake Boatright
Sunday
Prov-Nov
Flagger

IN FOR SATURDAY 7/23 AS PER EMAIL

Nancy Selleck
07-05-2016, 12:07 PM
Jake Boatright
Sunday
Prov-Nov
Flagger

Please contact me about your Prov Nov license. Thanks, Nancy

Ron Sussman
07-06-2016, 08:20 AM
Dalton Arnaud sub for Ron Sussman
Saturday
PROV-NOV Substitute
Handler

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

jason buie
07-07-2016, 12:28 PM
Would like to work all days with my son

Jason Buie - Handler
Aidan Perez - Flagger
Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

David Burzynski
07-09-2016, 12:12 PM
Frank Burzynski sat and sun cash flagger or handler

HE IS IN

andre_deshong
07-12-2016, 09:36 PM
Can you put me in for Sunday Prov Nov requirement? Also, Could I do the Friday practice? That wold give me the required 2 days?

I can put you in for Sunday, but the CMRA does not do the Friday track day so I cannot help you there. See you Sunday at 6:30am

Robert Lackey
07-13-2016, 12:29 AM
Robert Lackey, Handler, Saturday, cash

IN

Barry Nichols
07-13-2016, 10:38 AM
CW OPENINGS LEFT:

SATURDAY: 5 SPOTS

SUNDAY: 8 SPOTS

Chad McCord
07-13-2016, 02:06 PM
Chad McCord
Prov Nov
Saturday
Flagger

andre_deshong
07-13-2016, 03:26 PM
Hello
Can the Friday practice be ulitized as 1 of the 2 corner worker days for prov novs?

Nancy Selleck
07-13-2016, 03:30 PM
Hello
Can the Friday practice be ulitized as 1 of the 2 corner worker days for prov novs?

Not at this event. Only on Fridays where the CMRA is hosting the practice day. The Friday at MSR is hosted by Lone Star Track Days. Please read the information posted here about Prov Nov Licensing Procedures: http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread.php?22442-Provisional-Novice-Licensing-Procedure&p=219600&viewfull=1#post219600

CMRA hosts Fridays at MSR Houston, Hallett and NOLA only.

jeremiah moreno
07-13-2016, 09:51 PM
Jeremiah Moreno
Cash
Sunday
Flagger or Handler-doesn't matter to me

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Chandler Slagle
07-14-2016, 07:12 AM
Chandler Slagle
Saturday - Cash - Handler

Jill Slagle
Saturday - Cash - Flagger

BOTH IN.

Patrick Ortega
07-14-2016, 09:24 AM
Patrick Ortega #998 - Friday & Saturday (cash)

PATRICK, THE CMRA DOES NOT WORK THE TRACK DAY PRACTICES AT MSR. I CAN ADD YOU FOR SATURDAY.

Pam Alam
07-14-2016, 07:08 PM
Hi Barry, I would like to come flag on Saturday but I may be taking over someone's spot....standby but hold a spot for me if there is one open :) Please and thank you.

If you need someone for Sunday I can come Sunday too. Im easy.

Pam Alam
Saturday
flagger
cash

YOU ARE IN FOR SATURDAY

Jonathan Rocha
07-15-2016, 01:55 PM
Jonathan Rocha
Sunday
PROV-NOV
HANDLER

jeremiah moreno
07-15-2016, 10:53 PM
Barry, please add the following person, he will joining me on Sunday

Ed Gonzalez
Sunday
Cash
Flagger/handler

Thank you for signing up a CW. You are now responsible for getting this person to CW Sign-in. The spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Robert Lackey
07-16-2016, 09:10 AM
Robert Lackey, Handler, Saturday, cash

IN

Barry, I'm sorry but something came up and it looks like I will be on the track Saturday after all! Can you please open my spot back up?

You got it. See you next time.

Shelley Wansley
07-17-2016, 06:57 PM
Jim & Shelley Wansley
Saturday/Cash
Little Bend Please

You are both in.

Barry Nichols
07-18-2016, 08:24 AM
AS OF THE TIME OF THIS POST:

SATURDAY - FULL

SUNDAY - 5 SPOTS OPEN

Pam Alam
07-19-2016, 07:21 PM
Cool, i'll be there! I am not taking over that person's spot. :)

Pamela Dinsmore
07-20-2016, 05:32 PM
Barry,
Will you please put both Alexis and Britni Hidlebaugh in the same corner, both days? Either of them can do either job. It's just best they work the same turn.

Yes

Jack Kinney
07-20-2016, 07:07 PM
Jack Kinney
Saturday
Prov-Nov
Flagger

Saturday is FULL.

Noe Castillo
07-22-2016, 07:49 AM
Noe Castillo
Sunday
Prov-Nov
Flagger/handler
Thanks

You are in for Sunday

Barry Nichols
07-22-2016, 10:27 AM
CORNER WORKING IS CLOSED

Bob Moyer
07-25-2016, 03:05 PM
The corner workers at Ricochet who picked up the blue Enduracool towel on the track during the red-flag at the endurance race... did you guys, by chance, turn that in to someone?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41VaYfO-S-L._SX450_.jpg

Thanks!

Bob

Pam Alam
08-03-2016, 02:46 PM
What corner is Ricochet again?

**found out it's corner 3. Sorry, that wasn't my corner that day, Bob.

Bob Moyer
08-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Pam,

I believe Ricochet is actually Corner 2:

https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8631/28141817083_c1da6a6eb3_z.jpg

The 2 that is circled is actually where the corner station was, and the red star on the track is where the towel was until the Red-Flag. It was radio'd in for the Ricochet folks to pick it up.