PDA

View Full Version : Yellow shirt requirements question;

David_Gonzalez
05-05-2017, 11:51 AM
Hi to all,

After this weekend, I'll be off my yellow shirt, I just have to complete a minimum of two races this weekend per the rule book states.

However, my question is; If I race two classes on a Saturday, will that get me off my yellow shirt for sunday races?

Thanks!

Nancy Selleck
05-05-2017, 12:02 PM
Hi to all,

After this weekend, I'll be off my yellow shirt, I just have to complete a minimum of two races this weekend per the rule book states.

However, my question is; If I race two classes on a Saturday, will that get me off my yellow shirt for sunday races?

Thanks!

David, the racing requirement is two complete race weekends without crashing, minimum of two races per weekend. If you enter four races, you must complete all of them (and practice) without crashing. You have to complete the entire weekend without crashing, not just two races.

So, the answer to your question is no. Your yellow shirt comes off when you complete the weekend and get your Prov Nov license signed off.

Chris Newhouse
06-02-2017, 10:05 PM
why do novices want to get rid of their yellow shirts? I wore mine till it rotted out. everyone would give a break in the race.

Dave Felio
06-03-2017, 10:59 AM
why do novices want to get rid of their yellow shirts? I wore mine till it rotted out. everyone would give a break in the race.

Right ??? I kept mine as long as I could. I would wear it every weekend around the house, so that no one expected me to get honeydo's done on time, and had a high tolerance for letting me screw stuff up. I wish I had a whole closet full of 'em.

David_Gonzalez
06-05-2017, 06:26 AM
suit is too nice to be covered by yellow shirt :bannana:

Heinz Roy
06-05-2017, 08:23 AM

Chris has been wearing his for over thirty years...LOL! And, going around everyone. Fast old dude.

Sean Brown
06-05-2017, 10:34 PM
I am curious why nobody ever talks about pink shirt requirements. Yellow is nice but there are other colors in the rainbow which require attention.

David Dahms
06-05-2017, 10:51 PM
well, the yellow you earn the right to stop wearing, but Pink you earn the right to wear....opposite ends of the spectrum.

Danny Dominguez
06-06-2017, 09:42 AM
Ive been thinking of a shirt to wear when I'm out with the rider school.....bring me a shirt Sean!

Allen Dye
06-06-2017, 11:29 AM
Ive been thinking of a shirt to wear when I'm out with the rider school.....bring me a shirt Sean!

BOD on the front, Tell Walter on the back.

Dave Felio
06-08-2017, 03:42 PM
I am curious why nobody ever talks about pink shirt requirements. Yellow is nice but there are other colors in the rainbow which require attention.

Like Brown. There should more attention paid to the universally recognized color of poo.

Brandon Orr
06-08-2017, 05:04 PM

I'm sure Sean has a pink shirt he would let you borrow.