PDA

View Full Version : 2017 - MSR August Results Are Up!

Nancy Selleck
08-24-2017, 10:54 AM
Many thanks to Autumn and Kendra (our manual scorers), Kim and Roxana (electronic scorers), and Greg LeClair for getting the results up so quickly!

Great job!

Josh Henke
08-24-2017, 11:29 AM
Yeah, yeah! Thank you

Alan Etheredge
08-24-2017, 01:32 PM
For those that use Hookit .... results have been forwarded to them (a few minutes before this post), give 'em awhile to get 'em posted.

If you see any problems with your results on Hookit (different from what's on our results page), please contact Hookit directly.

Thanks!

Joseph Caruso
08-24-2017, 01:59 PM
Alan,

Do you also forward results for BMW contingency (F1, A SSTK) to Xtrm? Thanks!

Walter Walker
08-24-2017, 07:47 PM
Alan,

Do you also forward results for BMW contingency (F1, A SSTK) to Xtrm? Thanks!

No I handle the XTRM submission.

Joseph Caruso
08-24-2017, 07:58 PM
Thanks Walter!

Steven Smith
08-24-2017, 11:28 PM
For those that use Hookit .... results have been forwarded to them (a few minutes before this post), give 'em awhile to get 'em posted.

If you see any problems with your results on Hookit (different from what's on our results page), please contact Hookit directly.

Thanks!

My July results never posted, although I am shown as a participant if you looked at who raced. I e-mailed them several weeks ago about it and received no response. I sent a follow-up this morning also. Do you have a phone number I would be able to call?

Alan Etheredge
08-25-2017, 04:29 AM
....Do you have a phone number I would be able to call?You have PM.

When we went though this a few months ago Hookit said they would try to correlate your name as on CMRA results (Steven C. Smith) to your Hookit Profile Name (Steven Smith), but that's obviously not been automated. You show as participant Steven C. Smith per our results submittal but that isn't being associated with Hookit Profile Steven Smith. I strongly suspect that if you change your Hookit Profile Name to match your name as shown on CMRA results exactly, the problem would disappear.

If you want to try to change your name as shown on the CMRA results (eliminate your middle initial on our records), please contact Nancy via email or phone to discuss what that would involve.

Steven Smith
08-25-2017, 10:06 AM
You have PM.

Got the PM, thx. Will discuss the options with them.

Walter Walker
08-31-2017, 09:49 PM
Steven, I have the same issue when processing other results for you. The name you use on you contingency paperwork does not match the name in our database. I know what to look for but their system does not.