PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED: RACE 1 - MSRH - FEB 9-11, 2018

Barry Nichols
12-08-2017, 11:46 AM
REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR MSRH:

FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 12

1. H-P-David Hawes
2. F-P-Alfonso Lopez
3. H-P-Nicholas Wise
4. H-P-Chris Delanghe
5. H-$-Damon McDaniel
6. H-$-Tia Talley
7. F-$-Peggy Berry
8. H-$-Jeff Talley
9. H-Z - James Woods (for Ronnie Grove)
10. H-$ - Randy Dubcak
11. H-$ - Steve Hairston
12. F-$ - David Burzynski

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

1. F-P-David Hawes
2. F-P-Minh Nguyen
3. H-P-Andy Rutkus
4. H-P-Nicholas Wise
5. H-P-Chris Delanghe
6. H-P-Aundre McCullen
7. F-P-Maverick Clayton Hernandez
8. H-P-Kris Romero
9. H-$-Tia Talley
10. F-$-Peggy Berry
11. H-$-Jeff Talley
12. H-$ - James Jones
13. F-$ - Annie Jones
14. H-$ - Randy Dubcak
15. H-P - Westley Wrightson
16. H-P - Seth Conway
17. H-$ - Steve Hairston
18. H/F-$ - Noah Lopez
19. F-$ - David Burzynski
20. F-$ - Carlos Mejia
21. H-$ - Martin Mejia
22. H-$ - Torres Gee
23. F-$ - Marc Mondshine
24. F-$ - Mario Moya

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

1. H-P-Alfonso Lopez
2. H-$-Karl Eason
3. H-$-Tia Talley
4. F-$-Peggy Berry
5. H-$-Jeff Talley
6. H-$ - James Jones
7. F-$ - Annie Jones
8. H-$ - Randy Dubcak
9. H-$ - Steve Hairston
10. F-$ - Lori Ramirez
11. H-$ - James Sanderson
12. F-$ - Carlos Mejia
13. H-$ - Martin Mejia
14. F-P - Patrick Brennan
15. F-$ - Marc Mondshine
16. F-$ - Mario Moya
17. H-$ - Jimmy Escobar
18. H-$ - Danny Kinard
19. F-$ - Daniel Kinard
20. H-$ - Quan Luu
21. F-$ - Caleb Luu

Sunday Air Fence Breakdown: NEED 3

1. Mario Moya

David Hawes
01-03-2018, 11:16 AM
HAPPY HOLIDAYS - SIGN UP FOR 2018 WILL OPEN JAN 15TH

REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

I HAVE SIMPLIFIED THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN.
POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS
DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK
PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE
HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICK AS I CAN.

I DO NOT GET PRIVATE MESSAGES...IF YOU NEED TO ASK ME A QUESTION, EMAIL ME...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING. PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

I WILL PROVIDE LUNCH, A CANOPY, AND MY EVERLASTING GRATITUDE.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:
YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

​PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE CAN ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, I WILL TRY AND ACCOMMODATE YOU, BUT CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW I ASSIGN YOU ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 12

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

Is corner working signup still locked since the race weekend is one weekend earlier now?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OPEN

Bryan Hodges
01-03-2018, 11:55 AM
Is corner working signup still locked since the race weekend is one weekend earlier now?

If you can post, it's not locked.

Barry, count me in for Sunday, handler, cash.

You are in my friend.

David Hawes
01-03-2018, 11:59 AM

Barry, count me in for Sunday, handler, cash.Well, if that's the case, I'm in for Friday handler and Saturday flagger, prov nov requirement

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Minh Nguyen
01-14-2018, 08:50 AM
Minh Nguyen
Saturday
Prov Nov
Flagger

Thank you for signing up. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing.

Andy Rutkus
01-14-2018, 11:10 AM
Andy Rutkus
Saturday
Pro-Nov
Handler

Alfonso Lopez
01-14-2018, 10:18 PM
Alfonso Lopez
Prov Nov
Friday - Flagger
Sunday - Handler

Nicholas Wise
01-15-2018, 09:31 AM
Nicholas Wise
Friday and Saturday
Prov-Nov
Handler

Karl Eason
01-15-2018, 09:33 AM
Karl Eason
Sunday
Cash
Wherever you need me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Chris Delanghe
01-15-2018, 10:14 AM
Chris Delanghe
Friday & Saturday
Prov-nov
Handler or flagger

request to work the same corner as Nick Wise #248

Aundre McCullen
01-15-2018, 10:22 AM
Aundre McCullen
Saturday
Prov Nov
Handler

Maverick Clayton
Saturday
Prov Nov
Flagger

Requesting to work together

Show up together and on time to work together...

Damon McDaniel
01-15-2018, 01:41 PM
Damon Mcdaniel
Friday
Cash
Flagged or whatever’s needed.

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate list and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate
clothing.

Kristopher Romero
01-15-2018, 03:48 PM
Kris Romero
Saturday
Prov Nov Requirements
Handler

David Hawes
01-16-2018, 10:32 PM
Dave Hawes
Friday & Saturday
Prov Nov Requirements
handler or flagger

You already posted...the purpose of doing this on a MB instead of email, is so that you know we have your request. Please don't double post.

Tia Talley
01-17-2018, 08:48 AM
Tia Talley
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Cash
Handler

Peggy Berry
Cash
Flagger

Jeff Talley
Saturday and Sunday
Cash
Handler

You are all in....Little early on the name change there Tia ;~)

Ronnie Grove
01-18-2018, 08:33 AM
James Woods
Friday
Sub for Ronnie Grove - Prov Nov Req
Handler

Thanks, Ronnie. Please make sure that James lets the Gate Staff know that he's a corner worker when he arrives. Also that he is prepared and on time for corner working check-in! - Nancy

Sean Brown
01-18-2018, 12:08 PM
Call or send a text Barry. I have lost your number.

Nancy Selleck
01-19-2018, 04:02 PM
Call or send a text Barry. I have lost your number.

Sean, if you have a question about corner working give me a call.

Bryan Hodges
01-22-2018, 10:26 AM

Barry, count me in for Sunday, handler, cash.

You are in my friend.

I'm going to have to cancel. Work is sending me away that weekend. I'll see you in NOLA!

Sorry you can't make it, but thanks for letting me know. See you at NOLA! - Nancy

Tia Talley
01-22-2018, 04:22 PM
Not anymore!

James Jones
01-22-2018, 07:44 PM
Barry,
Annie and I are green and ready. We'd like to work Saturday and Sunday for $$$$$ and fellowship.

Hi James! Good to hear from you. Unfortunately, the Nichols Family have retired from working for the CMRA this year.

I have you in for Saturday and Sunday! Thanks - Nancy

Randy J. Dubcak
01-23-2018, 06:57 AM
Randy Dubcak
Cash
Handler/flagger

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks - Nancy Selleck

Westley wrightson
01-23-2018, 08:12 AM
Westley Wrightson
Saturday
Prov nov
Handler

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks - Nancy Selleck

Pamela Dinsmore
01-25-2018, 07:54 AM
Good morning everyone! We still have a few spots open for corner working. Thank you to all who have already signed up for the first round!

FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 12 (NEED 2 more)

1. H-P-David Hawes
2. F-P-Alfonso Lopez
3. H-P-Nicholas Wise
4. H-P-Chris Delanghe
5. H-$-Damon McDaniel
6. H-$-Tia Talley
7. F-$-Peggy Berry
8. H-$-Jeff Talley
9. H-Z - James Woods (for Ronnie Grove)
10. H-$ - Randy Dubcak

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 24 (NEED 9 more)

1. F-P-David Hawes
2. F-P-Minh Nguyen
3. H-P-Andy Rutkus
4. H-P-Nicholas Wise
5. H-P-Chris Delanghe
6. H-P-Aundre McCullen
8. H-P-Kris Romero
9. H-$-Tia Talley
10. F-$-Peggy Berry
11. H-$-Jeff Talley
12. H-$ - James Jones
13. F-$ - Annie Jones
14. H-$ - Randy Dubcak
16. H-P - Seth Conway

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 24 (NEED 16 more)

1. H-P-Alfonso Lopez
2. H-$-Karl Eason
3. H-$-Tia Talley
4. F-$-Peggy Berry
5. H-$-Jeff Talley
6. H-$ - James Jones
7. F-$ - Annie Jones
8. H-$ - Randy Dubcak

Thanks again for all you do!

Seth Conway
01-25-2018, 08:14 AM
Seth Conway
Saturday
Prov Nov
Handler/Flagger

steve hairston
01-25-2018, 06:43 PM
Steve Hairston
Fri Sat Sun
Cash
Handler

Thanks, Steve! We'll see you there!

James Sanderson
01-26-2018, 09:15 AM
Lori Ramirez
Sunday
$$
Flagger

James Sanderson
Sunday
$$
Handler

Noah Lopez
01-26-2018, 04:55 PM
Noah Lopez
Sat
Cash
Handler or flagger

Steven J Burzynski
01-27-2018, 06:40 PM
David Burzynski
Friday and Saturday
cash
flagger

Thanks, David! See you Friday morning! - Nancy

Nancy Selleck
01-29-2018, 11:43 AM
FRIDAY - FULL

SATURDAY - NEED 5

SUNDAY - NEED 12

AIR FENCE TEARDOWN - NEED 3

Carlos Mejia
01-29-2018, 10:21 PM
carlos mejia
saturday and sunday
flagger
cash

Nancy Selleck
01-31-2018, 04:33 PM
Martin Mejia
Saturday & Sunday
Handler
Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reservation list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks - Nancy Selleck

PJ Brennan
01-31-2018, 04:54 PM
Patrick Brennan
Sunday
Flagger
Prov Nov

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reservation list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks - Nancy Selleck

Torres Gee
01-31-2018, 05:22 PM
Torres Gee
Saturday
Handler
Cash

PJ Brennan
01-31-2018, 06:23 PM
Sounds good!

Ashley Chalmers
01-31-2018, 07:49 PM
My name is Ashley Chalmers and I would like to work Friday for cash. I prefer flagging but am comfortable doing either/both if need be [emoji1][emoji1360]

Hi Ashley, unfortunately Friday is already full but we do have 1 opening for Saturday, 9 for Sunday and 3 for Air Fence breakdown. Are you able to help on any of those days? - Nancy Selleck

http://www.cmraracing.com/showthread.php?36354-OPEN-RACE-1-MSRH-FEB-9-11-2018&p=344206&viewfull=1#post344206

Nancy Selleck
02-01-2018, 08:35 AM
Marc Mondshine
Saturday & Sunday
Flagger
$Cash

Nancy Selleck
02-01-2018, 10:47 AM
FRIDAY - FULL

SATURDAY - NEED 1

SUNDAY - NEED 9

AIR FENCE TEARDOWN - NEED 3

Jimbo Escobar
02-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Mario Moya
Saturday & Sunday and Air Fence
Flagger
Cash

Jimbo Escobar
02-02-2018, 08:46 PM
Jimmy Escobar
Sunday
Handler
Cash

Nancy Selleck
02-03-2018, 06:16 PM
FRIDAY - FULL

SATURDAY - FULL

SUNDAY - NEED 7

AIR FENCE TEARDOWN - NEED 2

Ashley Chalmers
02-04-2018, 11:26 AM
Ashley Chalmers
Friday
Cash
Flagger

Nancy Selleck
02-04-2018, 11:51 AM
Ashley Chalmers
Friday
Cash
Flagger

Ashley, corner working for Friday is still Full. Please see the post immediately before yours. We have openings on Sunday for corner working and Air Fence breakdown.

Ashley Chalmers
02-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Ashley, corner working for Friday is still Full. Please see the post immediately before yours. We have openings on Sunday for corner working and Air Fence breakdown.

I'm sorry I have no idea how to use this app. I realized that after my second post and couldn't find it to delete it. Thanks Nancy!

Nancy Selleck
02-06-2018, 08:13 AM
Daniel Kinard
Sunday
Cash
Flagger

Danny Kinard
Sunday
handler
cash

Nancy Selleck
02-06-2018, 08:20 AM
FRIDAY - FULL

SATURDAY - FULL

SUNDAY - NEED 5

AIR FENCE TEARDOWN - NEED 2

Quan Luu
02-07-2018, 07:09 PM
FRIDAY - FULL

SATURDAY - FULL

SUNDAY - NEED 5

AIR FENCE TEARDOWN - NEED 2 Hi Nancy and Barry, my son and I can fill 2 cornerwork slots

Quan Luu $
Caleb Luu $

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Tapatalk

Nancy Selleck
02-07-2018, 08:49 PM
Thanks, Quan! I’ll put the two of you on the list.

Pamela Dinsmore
02-08-2018, 06:57 PM
FRIDAY - FULL

SATURDAY - FULL

SUNDAY - NEED 3

AIR FENCE TEAR DOWN - NEED 2

Quan Luu
02-08-2018, 09:14 PM
FRIDAY - FULL

SATURDAY - FULL

SUNDAY - NEED 3

AIR FENCE TEAR DOWN - NEED 2
Hi Pamela Caleb's gf can be a cornerworker.

Peyton Garcia $

Quan Luu
02-09-2018, 09:46 PM
I believe I may have 1 more to cornerwork if needed

Pamela Dinsmore
02-09-2018, 09:52 PM
Hi Pamela Caleb's gf can be a cornerworker.

Peyton Garcia $

Perfect! Thank you!

Pamela Dinsmore
02-09-2018, 09:52 PM
I believe I may have 1 more to cornerwork if needed

Quan, That would be great! Thanks for your help!

Pamela Dinsmore
02-09-2018, 09:58 PM

SATURDAY WORKERS:
1. F-P-David Hawes
2. F-P-Minh Nguyen
3. H-P-Andy Rutkus
4. H-P-Nicholas Wise
5. H-P-Chris Delanghe
6. H-P-Aundre McCullen
8. H-P-Kris Romero
9. H-$-Tia Talley
10. F-$-Peggy Berry
11. H-$-Jeff Talley
12. H-$ - James Jones
13. F-$ - Annie Jones
14. H-$ - Randy Dubcak
16. H-P - Seth Conway
17. H-$ - Steve Hairston
18. H/F-$ - Noah Lopez
19. F-$ - David Burzynski
20. F-$ - Carlos Mejia
21. H-$ - Martin Mejia
22. H-$ - Torres Gee
23. F-$ - Marc Mondshine
24. F-$ - Mario Moya

SUNDAY WORKERS:

1. H-P-Alfonso Lopez
2. H-$-Karl Eason
3. H-$-Tia Talley
4. F-$-Peggy Berry
5. H-$-Jeff Talley
6. H-$ - James Jones
7. F-$ - Annie Jones
8. H-$ - Randy Dubcak
9. H-$ - Steve Hairston
10. F-$ - Lori Ramirez
11. H-$ - James Sanderson
12. F-$ - Carlos Mejia
13. H-$ - Martin Mejia
14. F-P - Patrick Brennan
15. F-$ - Marc Mondshine
16. F-$ - Mario Moya
17. H-$ - Jimmy Escobar
18. H-$ - Danny Kinard
19. F-$ - Daniel Kinard
20. H-$ - Quan Luu
21. F-$ - Caleb Luu
22. F-$ - Peyton Garcia
23. F-$ - Derae Crane
24. F-$ - Brad Mason

Sunday Air Fence Breakdown:
1. Mario Moya
2. NS
3. NS

Quan Luu
02-10-2018, 12:23 PM
Quan, That would be great! Thanks for your help!Hi Pam yes I've confirmed this one.

Julianne Patch $

Jason Chahin
02-10-2018, 11:42 PM
Hi Pam, with your approval to count air fence breakdown towards my provnov req, do you still need help with airfence take down Sunday?