PDA

View Full Version : Turn on Speed Channel tonight at 7:00 pm

cam2win
11-05-2002, 05:16 PM
Tonight (November 5) at 7pm there is supposed to be a review of the Suzuki Cup Race on Bike Week. So we should see John Haner on TV.

cam2win
11-05-2002, 05:16 PM
Tonight (November 5) at 7pm there is supposed to be a review of the Suzuki Cup Race on Bike Week. So we should see John Haner on TV.

McMahan
11-05-2002, 05:42 PM
Bike Week is on at 6:00 central time.

Claire

McMahan
11-05-2002, 05:42 PM
Bike Week is on at 6:00 central time.

Claire

raysmith
11-05-2002, 06:18 PM
I just turned it on and saw Ben Spies (i think) talking about Brooks Gremmels... I was caught off guard when I heard Brooks mentioned on Speed Channel. I just caught the end of the interview but I think he was talking about how Brooks was supporting him at the club level and winning championships, yadda yadda yadda. Two wheeled Tuesdays kick ***

Ray #610

raysmith
I just turned it on and saw Ben Spies (i think) talking about Brooks Gremmels... I was caught off guard when I heard Brooks mentioned on Speed Channel. I just caught the end of the interview but I think he was talking about how Brooks was supporting him at the club level and winning championships, yadda yadda yadda. Two wheeled Tuesdays kick ***

Ray #610

Jiveturky
It's not over yet but I still have to hear about John Haner. Now that is load of $hit!!!!!

Jiveturky
It's not over yet but I still have to hear about John Haner. Now that is load of $hit!!!!!

raysmith
11-05-2002, 06:30 PM
Well I saw Haner in action in the final minute of the show. Was that all there was?

Ray #610

raysmith
11-05-2002, 06:30 PM
Well I saw Haner in action in the final minute of the show. Was that all there was?

Ray #610

Jiveturky
11-05-2002, 07:01 PM
Yes Ray that was all there was on Haner. They did not even mention his name. That is pretty bad. Actually, that was Danny Eslick talking about Brooks. Looks like he has been picked up by Team Hammer (Valvoline) how cool is that??

Was I dreaming or did I hear somewhere here on the message board that John Haner won the Suzuki Cup?

Later, Eric

Jiveturky
11-05-2002, 07:01 PM
Yes Ray that was all there was on Haner. They did not even mention his name. That is pretty bad. Actually, that was Danny Eslick talking about Brooks. Looks like he has been picked up by Team Hammer (Valvoline) how cool is that??

Was I dreaming or did I hear somewhere here on the message board that John Haner won the Suzuki Cup?

Later, Eric

marcus mcbain
11-05-2002, 11:36 PM
Hell, I thought it was great. I got to see my start in the 1000 race (That SOB Smith thought he should go into turn one before me!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif FYI: The guy Smith comes together with at the end of the show at the start of the Suzuki 1000 cup...is me #95.) and at the end I got to see me go through turn 4. The 14 guys ahead were scared to death of me and pulled away!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Seriously. It is good to see **** getting back to getting these types of productions back on the air. Hopefully CCS can do something similar with all of the extra entries they have...

Marcus

marcus mcbain
11-05-2002, 11:36 PM
Hell, I thought it was great. I got to see my start in the 1000 race (That SOB Smith thought he should go into turn one before me!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif FYI: The guy Smith comes together with at the end of the show at the start of the Suzuki 1000 cup...is me #95.) and at the end I got to see me go through turn 4. The 14 guys ahead were scared to death of me and pulled away!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Seriously. It is good to see **** getting back to getting these types of productions back on the air. Hopefully CCS can do something similar with all of the extra entries they have...

Marcus

raysmith
11-05-2002, 11:42 PM
Ok my bad about Danny Eslick. Congrats to him... I missed you Marcus but that is cool as hell to see yourself on Speed Channel. I can only dream of being that fast

Ray #610

raysmith
11-05-2002, 11:42 PM
Ok my bad about Danny Eslick. Congrats to him... I missed you Marcus but that is cool as hell to see yourself on Speed Channel. I can only dream of being that fast

Ray #610

marcus mcbain
11-06-2002, 12:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Ray Smith:
I can only dream of being that fast

Ray #610</div></div>Being on TV for 5 seconds and fast are too different things /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

marcus mcbain
11-06-2002, 12:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Ray Smith:
I can only dream of being that fast

Ray #610</div></div>Being on TV for 5 seconds and fast are too different things /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jack Giesecke
11-06-2002, 01:39 PM
Nobody mentioned they interviewed Bradley! Looked as if he'd left his razor in Houston. LOL He has the most appropriate sir name in racing. Showed 'em all again this year.

I had to work last night, but I set the VCR.

Jack Giesecke
11-06-2002, 01:39 PM
Nobody mentioned they interviewed Bradley! Looked as if he'd left his razor in Houston. LOL He has the most appropriate sir name in racing. Showed 'em all again this year.

I had to work last night, but I set the VCR.

raysmith
11-06-2002, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Marcus McBain:
Being on TV for 5 seconds and fast are too different things /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Because any slow person can get on Speed Channel

Ray #610

raysmith
11-06-2002, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Marcus McBain:
Being on TV for 5 seconds and fast are too different things /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>Because any slow person can get on Speed Channel

Ray #610