PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - RACE 3 - MSR APRIL 6 - 8, 2018

Pamela Dinsmore
03-20-2018, 10:31 AM
REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:

FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.

HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.

IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS

THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING HAVE BEEN SIMPLIFIED. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.

TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN

POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS

DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK

PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE

HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

IF YOU NEED TO ASK A QUESTION, EMAIL...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com

IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.

CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING.
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.

BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.

YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.

THE CMRA WILL PROVIDE LUNCH AND A CANOPY.

PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:

YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.

LASTLY, CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW CORNERS ARE ASSIGNED ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY AND EXPERIENCE WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR MSR:
FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 12

H$ - Tia Talley*
H$ - Jeff Talley*
F$ - Peggy Berry*
F$ - Art Horn
HP - Paul Tarantino
H$ - Steve Hairston
H$ - Anthony Anguiano*
F$ - Lindsay Anguiano*
HP - Phil Whisman
FZ – Jesse Bossert
HZ - Danny Kinard
F$ - Ashley chalmers

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

H$ - Tia Talley*
H$ - Jeff Talley*
F$ - Peggy Berry*
F$ - Annie Jones*
H$ - James Jones*
F$ - Art Horn
HP - Paul Tarantino
F$ - Kandis Gorneau
H$ - Steve Hairston
H$ - Shiloh Lockard*
F$ - Daniel Bailiff*
H$ - Matthew Voss
F$ - Aundre McCullen *
H$ - Maverick Clayton*
F$ - Emily Steinhoff
HP - Eric Siegrist
F$ - Macie Boolen
HP-Minh Nguyen

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

H$ - Tia Talley*
H$ - Jeff Talley*
F$ - Peggy Berry*
H$ - Steven Smith*
F$ - Lyn Smith*
F$ - Annie Jones*
H$ - James Jones*
F$ - Art Horn
F$ - Kandis Gorneau
H$ - Steve Hairston
H$ - Shiloh Lockard*
FP - Daniel Bailiff*
F$ - Emily Steinhoff
HP - Phil Whisman
F$ - Macie Boolen

Air Fence Breakdown:
NO AF

Tia Talley
03-20-2018, 10:51 AM
Tia Talley
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Cash
Handler

Jeff Talley
Cash
Handler

Peggy Berry
Cash
Flagger

Thanks! See you there!! ~Pamela

Steven Smith
03-20-2018, 10:54 AM
Steven Smith
Sunday
Cash
Handler or flagger, wherever you need me.

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

James Jones
03-20-2018, 12:41 PM
Pamela,
Annie and I want to work Sat. and Sun. for funds and fellowship. Annie flags, me grunt.

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

Arthur Horn
03-20-2018, 05:00 PM
Art Horn
Flagger
Fri, Sat,Sun
Cash

Paul Tarantino
03-20-2018, 06:24 PM
Paul Tarantino
Friday and saturday
Handler
Prov Nov requirements

Melissa Tomlinson
03-20-2018, 09:57 PM
Kandis Gorneau
Saturday/Sunday (April 7/8)
Flagger (Preferred)
CASH

Melissa Tomlinson
03-20-2018, 10:04 PM
Pam Alam
Friday/Saturday/Sunday (April 6, 7 and 8)
Flagger (preferred)
Cash

Steven Smith
03-20-2018, 10:42 PM
Steven Smith
Sunday
Cash
Handler or flagger, wherever you need me.

Please add my flagger:

Lyn Smith
Sunday
Flagger
Cash

Aaron Wyse
03-21-2018, 08:26 AM
Aaron Wyse
Saturday and Sunday
Handler
Prov Nov

steve hairston
03-21-2018, 11:38 AM
Steve Hairston
Fri Sat Sun
Handler
Cash

Shiloh Lockard
03-22-2018, 03:01 PM
Shiloh Lockard
Saturday and Sunday
Handler
Cash

Daniel Bailiff
Saturday and Sunday
Flagger
Prov Nov and Cash

Anthony Anguiano
03-22-2018, 08:30 PM
Anthony anguiano
Friday
Handler
Cash

Lindsay anguiano
Friday
Flagger
Cash

Matthew Voss
03-22-2018, 08:46 PM
Matthew Voss
Saturday
Cash
Handler

Greg Gilstrap
03-23-2018, 10:37 PM
Pamela, it's been years since I've corner worked, I don't remember how much it pays, and don't see anything listed here on the page. Can you advise please? Thanks

David Branyon
03-24-2018, 03:57 AM
Pamela, it's been years since I've corner worked, I don't remember how much it pays, and don't see anything listed here on the page. Can you advise please? Thanks

Greg, look at the first two posts on this corner worker folder that are pinned at the top. All the info on $ ($80), when to show up, etc.
p.s. I don't work here or anything, just trying to help out.

Thank you! ~Pamela

Aundre McCullen
03-24-2018, 05:22 AM
Aundre McCullen #985
Saturday
Flagger
Cash

Maverick Clayton #622
Saturday
Handler
Cash

Emily Steinhoff
03-24-2018, 08:52 AM
Emily Steinhoff
Saturday and Sunday
Flagger
Cash

Phil Whisman
03-24-2018, 02:02 PM
Phil Whisman
4/6 & 4/8
Cash
Handler

Dustin Chacon
03-26-2018, 03:01 PM
JESSE BOSSERT for DUSTIN CHACON
PROV NOV requirement
Friday the 6th
Flagger

Pamela Dinsmore
03-27-2018, 01:01 PM
Good afternoon,
We still need the following number of workers:

Friday: 1
Saturday: 7
Sunday: 8

Thanks!!!
~Pamela

Eric Siegrist
03-27-2018, 11:21 PM
ERIC SIEGRIST
SATURDAY, APRIL 7
HANDLER
PROV NOV

Aaron Wyse
03-28-2018, 10:56 AM
Unfortunatley something came up and i will not be able to corner work this weekend. I apologize for the inconvience.

Got it.
~Pamela

Danny Kinard
03-28-2018, 11:08 PM
Danny Kinard for Daniel Kinard
Friday, 4-6-18
Prov Nov
Handler

Ashley Chalmers
03-28-2018, 11:09 PM
Ashley chalmers
Friday
Flagger
Cash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pamela Dinsmore
03-29-2018, 06:19 PM
Good afternoon,
We still need the following number of workers:

Friday: FULL
Saturday: 8
Sunday: 10

Thanks!!!
~Pamela

Melissa Tomlinson
03-29-2018, 07:50 PM
Pam Alam
Friday/Saturday/Sunday (April 6, 7 and 8)
Flagger (preferred)
Cash

Pam, You responded but Pam Alam is not on the confirmed list for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Can you verify.

Thanks
Melissa

She is unable to attend. Which is why I removed her. ~Pamela

Katherine Phillips
04-03-2018, 09:35 AM
Macie Boolen
Saturday and Sunday
Flagger
Cash

If not too late

Minh Nguyen
04-03-2018, 05:46 PM
Minh Nguyen
Handler
Saturday
Prov nov

Nancy Selleck
04-04-2018, 08:57 PM
I have to give our gate staff the list tomorrow by 5, so Pam needs to get it to me before I leave for the track at 3.

Anyone else?

Ryan Pierce
04-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Ryan Pierce
Prov Nov
Saturday

Seth Conway
04-07-2018, 09:05 AM
If there is a need for a Sunday corner I am now available.
Seth Conway #803
Prov Nov

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joseph Caruso
04-09-2018, 01:45 PM
To all the corner workers who froze their respective a$$es off this weekend, a gigantic thank you!!! I can't imagine how Saturday and most of Sunday was anything less than pure unadulterated misery. Being detained in your cars for 12 hours watching as few as two motorcycles circulate for hours is a clear violation of the Geneva convention with respect to the treatment of prisoners. My wish is that you all returned home safe and thawed out all your bits and pieces. Again, a tremendous THANK YOU!!

Nancy Selleck
04-09-2018, 02:51 PM
You beat me to it!

Thanks not only to our outstanding cornerworkers, but all CMRA staff as well!

Joseph Caruso
04-09-2018, 02:54 PM
You beat me to it!

Thanks not only to our outstanding cornerworkers, but all CMRA staff as well!

+1000! Agreed!

Tia Talley
04-10-2018, 10:07 AM
I can't speak for all, but I know some of are there because we truly enjoy it and love watching the racing and keeping all racers safe, even in the sucky conditions! Makes it even better when we see the appreciation form the racers!