PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - RACE 6 - MSR JULY 27 -29

Pamela Dinsmore
07-02-2018, 03:16 PM
REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS
THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING HAVE BEEN SIMPLIFIED. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.
TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN

POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS

DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK

PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE

HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
IF YOU NEED TO ASK A QUESTION, EMAIL...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com
IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.
CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING.
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.
BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.
THE CMRA WILL PROVIDE LUNCH AND A CANOPY.
PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:

YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.
LASTLY, CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW CORNERS ARE ASSIGNED ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY AND EXPERIENCE WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR MSR:
FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 12

H$ - Steven Smith
H$ - Jared Liford
F$ - Victoria Liford
FP - Taylor Kyzer
F$ - Ann Benefield
H$ - JoJo Anaya
F$ - Emily Steinhoff
H$ - Steve Hairston
F$ - Tanner McMillion

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

F$ - Annie Jones
H$ - James Jones
FP - Taylor Kyzer
H$ - Steve Hairston
F$ - Ann Benefield
F$ - Catherine McCullen
H$ - Aundre McCullen
HP - Josiah Scott
F$ - Emily Steinhoff
HP - Andrew July
HP - Noah Lopez
HP - Damian Falcon

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

H$ - Steve Hairston
F$ - Ann Benefield
FP - Chloe Mears
HZ - Ron Mears
FZ - Jennifer Scott
F$ - Emily Steinhoff
F$ - Annie Jones
H$ - James Jones
HP - Damian Falcon

Air Fence Breakdown:
NO AF

Steven Smith
07-02-2018, 08:32 PM
Steven Smith
Friday
Cash

Jared Liford
Friday
Cash

Victoria Liford
Friday
Cash
Please remember that we can only put 1 person per turn of Fridays unless we have extra Marshalls.
Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

James Jones
07-02-2018, 09:29 PM
Pam,
Annie and I want to work Sat and Sun. She will flag, I will handle. We will both eat. Get lots of food. Oh, and we accept cash.
James

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

Ann Benefield
07-04-2018, 08:24 AM
Ann Benefield
Flagger
Fri, Sat. Sun.
Cash

Can't wait to see everyone :tongue:

steve hairston
07-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Steve Hairston
Sat Sun
Handler
Cash

Taylor Kyzer
07-10-2018, 10:55 AM
Taylor Kyzer
Friday and Saturday
Prov-Nov
Flagger

JoJo Anaya
07-12-2018, 12:55 PM
JoJo Anaya
Friday
Cash

Ron Mears
07-16-2018, 10:33 PM
Chloe Mears
Sunday, Flagger
Prov-Nov

Ron Mears
Sunday, Handler
Substitute for Chloe (Prov-Nov)

Aundre McCullen
07-17-2018, 06:51 PM
Aundre & Catherine McCullen
Handler, Flagger
Sat
Cash

Josiah Scott
07-19-2018, 06:15 PM
Josiah Scott
Saturday
Handler/flagger
Prov Nov

Jennifer Scott
Sunday
Flagger
(Substitute For josiah) Prov Nov

Emily Steinhoff
07-19-2018, 07:49 PM
Emily Steinhoff
Flagger
Cash
Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Brian Cole
07-20-2018, 08:39 PM
Brian Cole
Saturday
Prov nov
Handler or flagger

Andrew July
07-20-2018, 10:18 PM
Andrew July
Saturday
Handler
Prov-Nov

steve hairston
07-21-2018, 04:54 PM
What the heck, put me down for Friday too.
I need to work on my suntan around the ankles.
Mrs. Selleck brought this to my attention at the last
MSRH round.

Noah Lopez
07-23-2018, 03:07 PM
Noah Lopez
Saturday
Handler or flagger
Prov Nov

Brian Cole
07-23-2018, 04:11 PM
Sorry Pam I broke my foot on Saturday and will not be able to handle but will still flag if you'll let and need me. Although yall might have some qualms about that I'll be at the races anyway since I already paid for my hotel so let me know.

No worries, I removed you.
~Pamela

James Jones
07-23-2018, 06:50 PM
Pam,
We are not on the list for Sunday. ??.

Good catch! Thanks, I have you down now.
~Pamela

Damian Falcon
07-24-2018, 05:29 PM
Damian Falcon
Saturday and Sunday
Handler/Flagger
Prov Nov

Walter Walker
07-25-2018, 02:48 PM
Tanner McMillion for Friday

James Jones
07-25-2018, 08:39 PM
Pam,
We have a very sick family member. We must cancel work this weekend.
Annie and James

Ok, thank you for letting us know.
~Pamela

Nancy Selleck
07-26-2018, 02:57 PM
Taylor Kyzer is unable to make it this weekend.

~Pamela

David Wilson
07-26-2018, 05:26 PM
Scott Wilson
Saturday-Sunday
Cash
Shandra this is my son and he registered but it won't let him post under his name.

Thank you for signing him up.
When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

steve hairston
07-26-2018, 11:46 PM
I hate to do this to you but I can't be there Friday, because
of work. I'll be there Saturday & Sunday though.
Sorry about the hassle.

~Pamela

Marissa Moreno
07-27-2018, 08:34 AM
Hunter Mcdonald
Sunday
flagger
cash

The above person is from a track day group. Said he emailed but hasn’t gotten a response so I’m posting here for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

Nancy Selleck
07-27-2018, 03:08 PM
Wil Walsh
Saturday
Prov Nov Substitute for Bobby Daggett

Nancy Selleck
07-27-2018, 04:05 PM
Seth Thomas
Saturday & Sunday
Cash