PDA

View Full Version : CLOSED - RACE 7 - MSR August 17-19, 2018

Pamela Dinsmore
07-31-2018, 12:19 PM
REQUIREMENTS FOR CW POSITIONS:
FLAGGER - WAVES FLAG / MOVES AT FAST PACE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
HANDLER - ABILITY TO RUN FAST / PICK UP 350lb MOTORCYCLE / INTERESTED IN RACING.
IF YOU ARE SIGNING UP TWO PEOPLE FOR THE SAME CORNER...YOU CANNOT BOTH BE FLAGGERS
THE RULES FOR CORNER-WORKING HAVE BEEN SIMPLIFIED. PLEASE READ THESE BEFORE SIGNING UP.
TO CORNER-WORK, PLEASE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS:

REGISTER AND LOG IN

POST AND PROVIDE ONLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:

FIRST AND LAST NAMES OF ALL WORKERS

DAY(S) YOU ARE REQUESTING TO WORK

PROV-NOV / CASH / SUBSTITUTE / AIR FENCE

HANDLER OR FLAGGER

ONCE YOU POST...I SEE IT...PLEASE DO NOT RE-POST. I WILL CONFIRM YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.
IF YOU NEED TO ASK A QUESTION, EMAIL...cmracornerworking AT gmail.com
IF YOU ARE SIGNED IN, YOU WILL BE ON THE GATE LIST. SHOW THE GATE YOUR ID AND YOU WILL GET FREE ENTRY.
CHECK IN FOR CORNER-WORKING IS 6:30AM. AFTER 6:45AM, YOU ARE HOLDING UP THE MEETING.
PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL AND BE ON TIME.
BE PREPARED TO GO AT THE END OF THE MEETING. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GO PACK YOUR STUFF.
YOU MUST BRING YOUR OWN COOLER, CHAIR, DRINKS, AND SNACKS. LEAVE THESE BEHIND AND IT WILL BE A LONG DAY.
THE CMRA WILL PROVIDE LUNCH AND A CANOPY.
PROV-NOV'S MUST WORK THE REQUIRED FRIDAY/SATURDAY/SUNDAY. IF YOU CANNOT...HERE ARE THE EXCEPTIONS:

YOU MAY USE A SUBSTITUTE YOU FIND TO WORK ONE OF YOUR DAYS.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE CANNOT COME FROM MY REGULAR WORKERS, SO DON'T ASK.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST BE YOUR EQUAL IN ABILITIES TO PERFORM THE TASK. I WILL EXPECT THEM TO CROSS THE TRACK AND RETRIEVE CRASHED BIKES.
YOU CANNOT WORK WITH YOUR SUBSTITUTE.
YOUR SUBSTITUTE MUST WORK THE DAY YOU WERE REQUIRED TO WORK.
YOU MAY WORK TWO SATURDAYS OR TWO SUNDAYS ONLY IF MILITARY, OR EXTREMELY SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCE.
YOU MAY TEAR DOWN AIR FENCE TWICE (TWO SEPARATE WEEKENDS) IN PLACE OF ONE CORNER WORKING DAY, IF AF IS DEPLOYED.
IF YOU TEAR DOWN AIR-FENCE, YOU MAY NOT HAVE A SUBSTITUTE WORK YOUR SECOND DAY. YOU MUST COMPLETE YOUR REQUIREMENT.

CASH WORKERS:

PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU CANNOT COMMIT. YOUR RESERVATION TAKES AWAY A SPOT THAT SOMEONE ELSE COULD USE.

WE ONLY USE TWO PEOPLE FOR EACH CORNER. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO BE SPLIT UP IF YOUR GROUP HAS MORE.

IF YOU HAVE NEVER WORKED FOR ME OR I DO NOT REMEMBER YOU, I MAY ASK FOR MORE INFORMATION FROM YOU BEFORE SIGNING YOU IN.
LASTLY, CMRA NEEDS WILL DICTATE HOW CORNERS ARE ASSIGNED ON RACE DAY. CORNERS AND WORKING WITH WHO YOU CAME WITH ARE NOT GUARANTEED. SAFETY AND EXPERIENCE WILL DICTATE WHERE YOU ARE ASSIGNED. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THIS REQUIREMENT.

CONFIRMED WORKERS FOR MSR:
FRIDAY WORKERS: NEED 12

H$ - Steven Smith
F$ - Victoria Liford
H$ - Jared Liford
F$ - Art Horn
H$ - Scott Wilson

SATURDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

F$ - Art Horn
H$ - Scott Wilson
F$ - Catherine McCullen
H$ - Aundre McCullen
H$ - Andy Rutkus
H$ - Eli Todich
F$ - Autumn Walker
F$ - Carissa Perkins
F$ - Maddie Mott
F$ - Breanna Adams
F$ - Michele McMackin
HZ - Aaron Wood for Caleb Wood

SUNDAY WORKERS: NEED 24

F$ - Art Horn
H$ - Scott Wilson
H$ - Steve Hairston
F$ - Autumn Walker
F$ - Carissa Perkins
F$ - Maddie Mott
F$ - Breanna Adams
F$ - Michele McMackin
FP - John Kelleher
HZ - Aaron Wood for/with Caleb Wood
HP - Scott Cunningham
FZ - Lorrie Cunningham

Air Fence Breakdown:
NO AF

Steven Smith
07-31-2018, 05:21 PM
Steven Smith
Friday
Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

Arthur Horn
08-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Art Horn
Fri, Sat, Sun
Flagger
Cash

Thank you for signing up. When you sign up we hold a spot for you and depend on you being there, please let me know ASAP if you are unable to make it. You are on the Gate List and the reserve list, but remember your spot is not secure until you sign in at the track. We start at 6:30 am. Please remember your chair, cooler, snacks, drinks, and appropriate clothing. Thanks ~Pamela

David Wilson
08-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Scott Wilson
I can do Fri, Sat, Sun if you have the openings
Cash
Just let me know-thank you

Steven Smith
08-09-2018, 11:29 AM
Victoria Liford
Friday
Cash

Jared Liford
Friday
Cash

steve hairston
08-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Steve Hairston
Sun
Handler
Cash

Aundre McCullen
08-09-2018, 09:44 PM
Aundre and Catherine McCullen
Sat
Handler and Flagger
Cash

Andy Rutkus
08-10-2018, 11:46 AM
Andy Rutkus
Sat
Whatevers Needed
Cash

Eli Todich
08-11-2018, 05:32 PM
Eli Todich
Sat
Handler or Flagger
Cash

Walter Walker
08-13-2018, 03:58 PM
Autumn Walker
Carissa Perkins
Maddie Mott
Breanna Adams
Saturday and Sunday for cash.

James Jones
08-13-2018, 08:02 PM
Pam,
We have had a rough month with family illness and such. Annie and I just aren't in the mood for racing. Sorry to let you down when you're short-handed.
James

James, I completely understand. Take care and we will see you when we can. ~Pamela

Jay McMackin
08-14-2018, 11:20 AM
Pam,
Michele will be available for Sat & Sun - as a flagger - for cash. See you then.
Thanks,
Jay

Torres Gee
08-14-2018, 04:01 PM
Thanks to corner-workers

John Kelleher
08-14-2018, 06:27 PM
John Kelleher
Prov Nov, flagger , Sunday.

William Wood
08-14-2018, 09:18 PM
Aaron Wood & (Caleb Wood age 10)
Sat. & Sun.
Substitute for Caleb, I was told he had to work one of the days with me, which we plan on being Sunday
Handler OR flagger

Scott Cunningham
08-15-2018, 02:16 PM
Pamela,

I sent 2 emails to the cmracornerworking@gmail.com address with a question with no response, has that email address changed?

Thanks

I sent you a Private message
~Pamela

Scott Cunningham
08-15-2018, 05:24 PM
Scott Cunningham - Handler
Lorrie Cunningham - Flagger
Prov Nov
Sunday, August 19, 2018

steve hairston
08-17-2018, 04:51 AM
Steve Hairston
Sat
Handler
Cash