tyzr85
11-07-2002, 03:33 PM
i am ready for the gold rush :rolleyes:

tyzr85
11-07-2002, 03:33 PM
i am ready for the gold rush :rolleyes:

Brooks Gremmels
11-07-2002, 03:36 PM
Hey, buddy, I wish you lived near me so that you could work off all of that energy raking leaves! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Gold Rush.
Brooks

Brooks Gremmels
Hey, buddy, I wish you lived near me so that you could work off all of that energy raking leaves! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the Gold Rush.
Brooks

Jack Giesecke
Hell, Tyler, you're lucky. You ain't gotta go to work, yet! I wish I were bored at home, be better than bored at work, LOL! Tonight is my last night for two weeks, though, WOO HOO! Going to pick up a XR100 Saturday for mini endurance next year in TMGP. I'll have that to play with building all winter.

All I do is walk around at work and think about racing and what I wanna do with my next project, not very productive for my employer I suppose. But, ya gotta look forward to something. If you didn't have something to look forward to, you really WOULD be bored.

Jack Giesecke
Hell, Tyler, you're lucky. You ain't gotta go to work, yet! I wish I were bored at home, be better than bored at work, LOL! Tonight is my last night for two weeks, though, WOO HOO! Going to pick up a XR100 Saturday for mini endurance next year in TMGP. I'll have that to play with building all winter.

All I do is walk around at work and think about racing and what I wanna do with my next project, not very productive for my employer I suppose. But, ya gotta look forward to something. If you didn't have something to look forward to, you really WOULD be bored.

Keith Hertell
11-07-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey Tyler, Message Board Tag!!!

You're IT!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Keith Hertell
11-07-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey Tyler, Message Board Tag!!!

You're IT!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

David Hirsch
11-07-2002, 06:18 PM
Tyler, I am looking forward to the Gold Rush as well. Glad to hear your going to make it Brooks.
David

David Hirsch
11-07-2002, 06:18 PM
Tyler, I am looking forward to the Gold Rush as well. Glad to hear your going to make it Brooks.
David

raysmith
11-07-2002, 06:58 PM
Don't you have homework or chores or something to do? What about a girlfriend, they seem to take up a lot of time

Ray #610

raysmith
11-07-2002, 06:58 PM
Don't you have homework or chores or something to do? What about a girlfriend, they seem to take up a lot of time

Ray #610

tyzr85
11-08-2002, 02:59 PM
no i dont have a girl friend home work or chores. but i am going to oak hill this week end."yes" /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

tyzr85
11-08-2002, 02:59 PM
no i dont have a girl friend home work or chores. but i am going to oak hill this week end."yes" /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Norm McDonald
11-08-2002, 03:54 PM
Tyler me and your dad read this board to. Your home work better be done, your grade up, and your chores done or they won't be seeing you at OH. opps Norm

Norm McDonald
11-08-2002, 03:54 PM
Tyler me and your dad read this board to. Your home work better be done, your grade up, and your chores done or they won't be seeing you at OH. opps Norm

Jack Giesecke
11-08-2002, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Norm McDonald:
Tyler me and your dad read this board to. Your home work better be done, your grade up, and your chores done or they won't be seeing you at OH. opps Norm</div></div>DOH!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jack Giesecke
11-08-2002, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Norm McDonald:
Tyler me and your dad read this board to. Your home work better be done, your grade up, and your chores done or they won't be seeing you at OH. opps Norm</div></div>DOH!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Keith Hertell
11-08-2002, 04:06 PM
http://freeconservatives.com/smilies/lizard1.gif

Keith Hertell
11-08-2002, 04:06 PM
http://freeconservatives.com/smilies/lizard1.gif

Jeff Grant
11-08-2002, 04:23 PM
C-C-C-CARPET DO-DOGS... D-D-D-DO-DO-DOGS!!!

http://www.uselessgraphics.com/bunnyhog.gif

Jeff Grant
11-08-2002, 04:23 PM

http://www.uselessgraphics.com/bunnyhog.gif

Keith Hertell
11-08-2002, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Grant:
C-C-C-CARPET B-BUNNIES... B-B-B-BU-BU-BUNNIES!!!

http://www.uselessgraphics.com/bunnyhog.gif</div></div>

Keith Hertell
11-08-2002, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jeff Grant:

http://www.uselessgraphics.com/bunnyhog.gif</div></div>

Jeff Grant
11-08-2002, 04:49 PM
heh-heh... looked like a dog to me. Besides, ya gotta love creative adaptation. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jeff Grant
11-08-2002, 04:49 PM
heh-heh... looked like a dog to me. Besides, ya gotta love creative adaptation. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

raysmith
11-08-2002, 08:37 PM
Hope you did your homework and chores... I expect to see you at Oak Hill ready to go bright and early tomorrow morning

Ray #610

raysmith
11-08-2002, 08:37 PM
Hope you did your homework and chores... I expect to see you at Oak Hill ready to go bright and early tomorrow morning

Ray #610

E. Templet
11-08-2002, 08:39 PM
You sure that ain't a doggie? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

E. Templet
11-08-2002, 08:39 PM
You sure that ain't a doggie? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Jeff Grant
11-08-2002, 11:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Ray Smith:

Ray #610</div></div>Gonna be there for sure. I want to get some more seat time on the "new to me" R6. My gearing might be a bit tall, but all in all it will hopefully be a good day... especially concerning T2 and T8. As long as the inside line is there, it should be all good! Somebody said their bringing their blower motor... I'll bring a broom just in case!

Jeff Grant
11-08-2002, 11:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Ray Smith:

Ray #610</div></div>Gonna be there for sure. I want to get some more seat time on the "new to me" R6. My gearing might be a bit tall, but all in all it will hopefully be a good day... especially concerning T2 and T8. As long as the inside line is there, it should be all good! Somebody said their bringing their blower motor... I'll bring a broom just in case!