PDA

View Full Version : "Balls of Steel" Word from the Landers boys.

Aaron Hlavaty
11-17-2002, 08:37 AM
Whats up peeps? I live around Lawton,OK and caught up with the Landers at the Great Plains Colloseum last night.(Ryan,Brandon,and Preston). If you have not seen Preston and Brandon ride the Ball of Steel, you are missing out! It was the coolest thing I have seen in a while. They were also doing some sick freestyle in the parking lot earlier in the day. Anywho... they were riding XR70's in the ball and going totaly inverted!! Crazy,..but it looks like good fun to me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif They say they are doing well. CYA! Aaron-A.R.O.C. Racing #66

Aaron Hlavaty
11-17-2002, 08:37 AM
Whats up peeps? I live around Lawton,OK and caught up with the Landers at the Great Plains Colloseum last night.(Ryan,Brandon,and Preston). If you have not seen Preston and Brandon ride the Ball of Steel, you are missing out! It was the coolest thing I have seen in a while. They were also doing some sick freestyle in the parking lot earlier in the day. Anywho... they were riding XR70's in the ball and going totaly inverted!! Crazy,..but it looks like good fun to me. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif They say they are doing well. CYA! Aaron-A.R.O.C. Racing #66

Jack Giesecke
11-17-2002, 04:03 PM
Hmm, kinda makes me wanna throw up just thinking about it.

Jack Giesecke
11-17-2002, 04:03 PM
Hmm, kinda makes me wanna throw up just thinking about it.