PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Ergle a.k.a Chergle

Jeff the jet Lee
11-18-2002, 03:40 PM
Hey Chuck,I heard you had a good time in the woods at Hallet,squatch,anyone I know? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Jeff the jet Lee
11-18-2002, 03:40 PM
Hey Chuck,I heard you had a good time in the woods at Hallet,squatch,anyone I know? /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Chuck Ergle
11-20-2002, 09:29 PM
I left a toxic waste deposit. The breakfast burrito took a couple of hours to detonate, but when it did, I had to react quickly or face even more embarrassing consequences. You would've done the same in my situation, Jeffrey!!

PS: I saluted your favorite truck stop at the intersection of I-44 and I-35. You are now Derek Delpero's hero and role model. Anything to add Keith?

Chuck Ergle
11-20-2002, 09:29 PM
I left a toxic waste deposit. The breakfast burrito took a couple of hours to detonate, but when it did, I had to react quickly or face even more embarrassing consequences. You would've done the same in my situation, Jeffrey!!

PS: I saluted your favorite truck stop at the intersection of I-44 and I-35. You are now Derek Delpero's hero and role model. Anything to add Keith?

Chuck Ergle
11-20-2002, 09:46 PM
Also, there were some younger racers there who were baffled and horrified that someone would actually "go to the bathroom" in the woods. I gotta wonder about the future of this country...

Chuck Ergle
11-20-2002, 09:46 PM
Also, there were some younger racers there who were baffled and horrified that someone would actually "go to the bathroom" in the woods. I gotta wonder about the future of this country...

Jeff the jet Lee
11-21-2002, 12:02 PM
The only difference between you and me chuck is that I would have left that corn-eyed mud snake in the middle of the trail for ALL to admire,or was it spatter dung in your poo-poo platter? you remember what poison ivy lookks like,right? Remember what Confucious say:Man who race motorcycle with itchy butt end up with stinky finger!!! And about my favorite truck stop,aaaahhhhhhh,memories of the way I was,or the way I used to be able to be,ooohhh sweeet memories and the legend of GIRTH continues... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Jeff the jet Lee
11-21-2002, 12:02 PM
The only difference between you and me chuck is that I would have left that corn-eyed mud snake in the middle of the trail for ALL to admire,or was it spatter dung in your poo-poo platter? you remember what poison ivy lookks like,right? Remember what Confucious say:Man who race motorcycle with itchy butt end up with stinky finger!!! And about my favorite truck stop,aaaahhhhhhh,memories of the way I was,or the way I used to be able to be,ooohhh sweeet memories and the legend of GIRTH continues... /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Jeff the jet Lee
11-21-2002, 12:16 PM
...AND LEAVING YOUR MARK IN THE WOODS IS A BEAUTIFUL TING,ALL YOU YOUNGINS'OUT THERE CAN TAKE A LESSON OR TWO ABOUT GETTIN' CLOSE TO NATURE FROM MR. ERGLE!

Jeff the jet Lee
11-21-2002, 12:16 PM
...AND LEAVING YOUR MARK IN THE WOODS IS A BEAUTIFUL TING,ALL YOU YOUNGINS'OUT THERE CAN TAKE A LESSON OR TWO ABOUT GETTIN' CLOSE TO NATURE FROM MR. ERGLE!

John Orchard
11-21-2002, 01:39 PM
They don't call it the 'Finish Line Cafe' for nothin'!!

John Orchard
11-21-2002, 01:39 PM
They don't call it the 'Finish Line Cafe' for nothin'!!