PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance To Order Transponder

Nancy Selleck
01-31-2005, 12:09 PM
Last chance to order transponder in time for OHR is this Friday, February 4th.

I'll be placing the order first thing, so please let me know by 3 on Thursday afternoon.

Rechargeable $330
Direct-powered $295

Nancy Selleck
01-31-2005, 12:09 PM
Last chance to order transponder in time for OHR is this Friday, February 4th.

I'll be placing the order first thing, so please let me know by 3 on Thursday afternoon.

Rechargeable $330
Direct-powered $295

darick
01-31-2005, 08:45 PM
Nancy,

I'm about to purchase a AMB260 unit from one of the WERA racers thats getting out of it. This is the same unit we are using right?

Just want to make sure before I pay him.

Thanks

darick
01-31-2005, 08:45 PM
Nancy,

I'm about to purchase a AMB260 unit from one of the WERA racers thats getting out of it. This is the same unit we are using right?

Thanks

Derek Delpero
01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Darick Pash:
Nancy,

Thanks </div></div>I'm not Nancy, but the answer is yes, we use the same system as WERA. AMB Tranx260.

Derek Delpero
01-31-2005, 09:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Darick Pash:
Nancy,

Thanks </div></div>I'm not Nancy, but the answer is yes, we use the same system as WERA. AMB Tranx260.

Nancy Selleck
02-05-2005, 09:45 AM
I can order transponders this week until Wednesday, but you'll have to pay a higher fee to cover the expedited shipping.

Nancy Selleck
02-05-2005, 09:45 AM
I can order transponders this week until Wednesday, but you'll have to pay a higher fee to cover the expedited shipping.