PDA

View Full Version : My Thanks from OHR

marcus mcbain
02-23-2005, 07:02 AM
I want to thank everyone that supported RPS by allowing us to enhance the performance of their motorcycle this weekend. I did not leave OHR until 8:30pm Monday night as work just kept coming in.

Thanks to Leonard Gremillion. Leonard has worked really hard this off-season training and I very happy that he is working with me. On Saturday night with the help of Leonard we were able to remove the forks and service/upgrade over a half-dozen motorcycles. Normally this would take a day and half. Instead we got it done in 8 hours. As I turned out the lights at 5:00am in the morning Sunday, it was with great appreciation to Leonard coming on board with RPS.

Thanks to the riders. We are really excited that a large portion of the CMRA use RPS for suspension and trackside assistance. RPS has installed a full array of products and riders were really using them to the best of their abilites. The latest products are the 20mm cartridge kits and 25mm piston kits for Ohlins forks. They work great and that is what we install them for.

Thanks to the CMRA/Bill Syfan for developing programs that have allowed RPS to get involved with class sponsorship. Thanks to all the other businesses that also have stepped up and have created a great environment for our riders to earn contingency $$$. Please consider using AF1, SCRC, Motorcycles Unlimited, Raceworx, Shogun, Pace American, Sum of all parts, and of course RPS products and services. These vendors/businesses have stepped up to the plate and got invovled with the CMRA and their riders in a way that no one has previously done prior to the last few years.

I am off to Colorado.

Thank you again,
Marcus McBain

Nick Chapman
02-23-2005, 07:25 AM
Marcus,
Thanks for your help Monday. By the end of the day, the RS felt really good.
As always, you do excellent work!

You need a vacation! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

SF544
02-23-2005, 09:17 AM
An additional thank you goes out to Leonard Gremillion. As you know Marcus he is an asset to your business and a great guy. I just wanted to send out a big thank you to him for all the help he gave me this past Sunday. I look forward to many good times with him at the track.

marcus mcbain
02-23-2005, 09:39 AM
I forgot the most important person to thank...my wife. I couldn't do any of this without Renate's constant support.

Jonathan Wright
02-23-2005, 09:49 AM
Yup.

Hey, best $$ I spent was having you guys tweak my bike.

4 seconds off my lap time is nothing to sneeze at. That's $50/sec. Not a bad deal at all. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Guys - support your local CMRA vendors. It pays off.

DCM122
02-23-2005, 12:36 PM
Thanks Marcus and Renate for all the support at OHR. I is great to finally be sprint racing a big that is mine. Every time Marcus change something it was always positve. Great to have someone in our club that cares so much about there about there job and its customers. Thanks again!

02-23-2005, 03:44 PM
Great job on my suspension Marcus! I felt like I was on rails! I also want to thank Renate and you for the rain race pep talk, I was crapping my pants before that one. /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Thanks

Randy

leonard gremillion
02-23-2005, 09:26 PM
Just wanted to give a quick "thanks" for all of the kind words. It seems that all of the off season work is paying off. I'm looking forward to a great year and being able to work with more and more people. Also I wanted to say how much I enjoyed helping Shea out. I'm already looking forward to Cresson.

02-24-2005, 12:36 PM
Thanks for all the help Marcus and Leonard! You guys got the bike set up and turning awsome!The trackside tuning was great! The bike turns easer than it ever has and it spins up the rear sooo easy! Thanks for all the help, I cant say that enough! /ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif