PDA

View Full Version : Practice Question

Jiveturky
03-10-2005, 08:19 AM
I have a couple of questions concerning practice. I am not racing endurance this year so practice time is essential. I also would like to know if there are any differences between paid Saturday practice and Sunday practice.

1. If your bike qualifies for several classes (LightWieght, Motard, HeavyWieght, etc.) can you run all of the respective practice sessions?
2. If your team has two or more bikes one rider being expert and the other novice, can the novice take the expert bike out in their respective practice session? If so, is there another $30 involved?

@ OHR I went out in Lightwieght practice first round and had a blast. 2nd round after getting up to speed I noticed some suspension adjustments were in order and I went in to correct the problem. I didnít hurry because I thought I could go back out in another practice session. When I rode up to the line I was told that I could only go out in lightweight. It really isnít that big of deal but I witnessed several of the same guys on the same bikes that were out in Lightwieght practice riding right on through. I am not griping just trying to find out what I need to do to get more practice time. The other part of the problem is if I am going to run several classes I would like to practice with the classes I am racing. This allows me to get familiar with who I will be on the track with.

Thanks, Eric

Jiveturky
03-10-2005, 08:19 AM
I have a couple of questions concerning practice. I am not racing endurance this year so practice time is essential. I also would like to know if there are any differences between paid Saturday practice and Sunday practice.

1. If your bike qualifies for several classes (LightWieght, Motard, HeavyWieght, etc.) can you run all of the respective practice sessions?
2. If your team has two or more bikes one rider being expert and the other novice, can the novice take the expert bike out in their respective practice session? If so, is there another $30 involved?

@ OHR I went out in Lightwieght practice first round and had a blast. 2nd round after getting up to speed I noticed some suspension adjustments were in order and I went in to correct the problem. I didnít hurry because I thought I could go back out in another practice session. When I rode up to the line I was told that I could only go out in lightweight. It really isnít that big of deal but I witnessed several of the same guys on the same bikes that were out in Lightwieght practice riding right on through. I am not griping just trying to find out what I need to do to get more practice time. The other part of the problem is if I am going to run several classes I would like to practice with the classes I am racing. This allows me to get familiar with who I will be on the track with.

Thanks, Eric

Walter Walker
03-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Eric give me a call (254)644-9393 or give me your # and I'll call you. It will be easier to explain that way.

Walter Walker
03-11-2005, 12:11 AM
Eric give me a call (254)644-9393 or give me your # and I'll call you. It will be easier to explain that way.