PDA

View Full Version : Daytona Thanks....

Craig Montgomery
03-14-2005, 11:35 AM
I'd like to thank the following people that helped make my first AMA weekend/Daytona 200 a big success for me:

Brad Thomas for helping me put the bike together the day before we left and taking a week's vacation time to come and crew for me.

Jim Cambora (Raceworx) for building me a bulletproof motor that I didn't even once have to worry about letting go on me and for putting great suspension underneath me.

Stephen and Chris Corder (Mr. Corder Racing)

The Tomlinson GMAN Crew (Harry, Mel, Garret, and Clementine)

Brooks and Rese Gremmels of Shogun Motorsports

Marcus and Renate Mcbain (RPS) for taking care of me and Brad the entire week and for your pit crew/bike help

Wil Clark and his partner for their pit and Scorpian helmet help

Ty and Miranda for sharing your transportation and toy hauler with me (that Chad Reed is hot:)

Dave and Michelin tires

Troy Green (and Robert Jenson's tools) for saving my *** in the pits

A certain group of Idiots

Everyone that called to check my progress

That was a pretty cool!

Craig Montgomery
03-14-2005, 11:35 AM
I'd like to thank the following people that helped make my first AMA weekend/Daytona 200 a big success for me:

Brad Thomas for helping me put the bike together the day before we left and taking a week's vacation time to come and crew for me.

Jim Cambora (Raceworx) for building me a bulletproof motor that I didn't even once have to worry about letting go on me and for putting great suspension underneath me.

Stephen and Chris Corder (Mr. Corder Racing)

The Tomlinson GMAN Crew (Harry, Mel, Garret, and Clementine)

Brooks and Rese Gremmels of Shogun Motorsports

Marcus and Renate Mcbain (RPS) for taking care of me and Brad the entire week and for your pit crew/bike help

Wil Clark and his partner for their pit and Scorpian helmet help

Ty and Miranda for sharing your transportation and toy hauler with me (that Chad Reed is hot:)

Dave and Michelin tires

Troy Green (and Robert Jenson's tools) for saving my *** in the pits

A certain group of Idiots

Everyone that called to check my progress

That was a pretty cool!

TXFZ1
03-14-2005, 11:54 AM
It was so cool watching your name moving down the list. Great Job!

David

TXFZ1
03-14-2005, 11:54 AM
It was so cool watching your name moving down the list. Great Job!

David

Christopher Corder
03-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Fantastic job Craig. We actually saw you on TV a couple of times. Thanks for giving Mr. Corder Racing the opportunity to be part of your Daytona effort.

Christopher Corder
03-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Fantastic job Craig. We actually saw you on TV a couple of times. Thanks for giving Mr. Corder Racing the opportunity to be part of your Daytona effort.

Steve Breen
03-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Smmmoookin' job, dude!

Can't wait to watch the beginning of the race for more AMA Idiot coverage.

Steve Breen
03-14-2005, 03:15 PM
Smmmoookin' job, dude!

Can't wait to watch the beginning of the race for more AMA Idiot coverage.

toddcmra698
03-14-2005, 04:16 PM
great ride....I sat and looked the whole race for Ty and You....watching the screen religously....Congrats on that finish..WOW i could only wish..............Todd

toddcmra698
03-14-2005, 04:16 PM
great ride....I sat and looked the whole race for Ty and You....watching the screen religously....Congrats on that finish..WOW i could only wish..............Todd

Craig Montgomery
03-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Almost forgot...

Sum of All Parts as well!

Craig Montgomery
03-17-2005, 01:58 PM
Almost forgot...

Sum of All Parts as well!